McGahee?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGahee??

knight6jb

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm all for Minor starting this year. He deserves a shot, but do you think there would be any chance of the Bills willing to give up Mcgahee? The kid is gonna be something special if in the right offense. I'm sure they would be much more willing to part ways with Travis Henry, but what do you think it would cost to get McGahee? anyways I know this will never happen, but thinking about ****....Go Phins!

If Tom Donahoe were fired tomorrow and a new GM signed on, yes, it would be possible. However, now, of the two Travis Henry is MUCH more likely to be available than Willis McGahee.

It would cost waay to much to get last years first round pick from a division rival. Noooo Wayyy.

There's no way Buffalo gives us any help...or anyone in the division for that matter. If Buffalo's top CB (Clemens or Vincent, I don't know...) do you think we'd ship Howard or Madison to them for nothing short of some ridiculus offer? Forget McGahee or Henry, the asking price would be far too high...

i would love to have Mcgahee. As i am a Cane fan i loved to watch Mcgahee run and i was hoping that miami would pick him in the later rounds but when i saw that Buffalo took him i almost fainted

Willis Has Not Even Played A Single Down Yet On The Knee. You Guys Really Want To Deal For A Rb With A Serious Injury.

NO WAY, NO HOW do we help you guys out even a little!

Why the HELL would we help out the fish??? It makes NO sense, much as the comment "I'm sure they (the Bills) would be much more willing to part ways with Travis Henry"...

Ricky must have given that guy some of that chronic bud....

Say hello to BluFin for me, he's a good guy....

TheMadCap said:
NO WAY, NO HOW do we help you guys out even a little!

Why the HELL would we help out the fish??? It makes NO sense, much as the comment "I'm sure they (the Bills) would be much more willing to part ways with Travis Henry"...

Ricky must have given that guy some of that chronic bud....

Say hello to BluFin for me, he's a good guy....

What CK was (I think) saying was that Buffalo is highly unlikely to trade either guy to us. But if they were to deal one of them, it would be Henry. And that's correct. Henry is a year from free agency and a couple years older, plus McGahee has much more upside.

I agree with MadCap lets trade are only bright spot on our offense last year, the heart and soul of the offense to our division rival in there time of need. If you want someone to do that, call the pats!

phunwin said:
What CK was (I think) saying was that Buffalo is highly unlikely to trade either guy to us. But if they were to deal one of them, it would be Henry. And that's correct. Henry is a year from free agency and a couple years older, plus McGahee has much more upside.

I believe Henry signed a contract extension right before they drafted Willis, but I could be mistaken.

ckparrothead said:
If Tom Donahoe were fired tomorrow and a new GM signed on, yes, it would be possible. However, now, of the two Travis Henry is MUCH more likely to be available than Willis McGahee.

Not a chance. No matter what the deal, Buffalo would never deal with an AFC rival. Especially Miami. Wait a couple seasons and Henry will be a FA. Until then, Miami's gonna be dragging the bottom of the east until they can rework this offense. You'll probably have a pretty high draft pick next year, if not the first overall, so that should help.

BuffRangePigpen said:
Not a chance. No matter what the deal, Buffalo would never deal with an AFC rival. Especially Miami. Wait a couple seasons and Henry will be a FA. Until then, Miami's gonna be dragging the bottom of the east until they can rework this offense. You'll probably have a pretty high draft pick next year, if not the first overall, so that should help.
well see wise guy miami is still gonna whip your a$$:billsbite

BillsCA said:
I agree with MadCap lets trade are only bright spot on our offense last year, the heart and soul of the offense to our division rival in there time of need. If you want someone to do that, call the pats!
You mean when we traded Bledsoe to you? How did that work out for ya? :rolleyes:

Or are you talking about the overpaid "Chase" Milloy? Again, thanks for taking the trash off of our roster. He sure did kill our morale... For one game. We won a few more after that without him.

Milloy is a good example of why the fins should have hope.

Back
Top Bottom