McMichaels Missing In Action | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMichaels Missing In Action

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
What going on with Randy McMichaels??? I been receiving reports on how our other receivers been doing during TC... But not much is reported about TE's and/or McMichaels.. Has he lost his intensity???

Well Mcmicheals was missing a lot of passes the other day, probably worried about how much his incident with his wife has cost him in a new contract with Miami..Miami will of course put a lot of clauses in his contract to protect themselves..

You scared me. The title of this thread is misleading, it sounded as if he wasn't showing up to practices.

Maybe he is fustrated that Norv turner is gone and their new OC does not place great emphasis of the TE's role on his scheme of things...

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
Maybe he is fustrated that Norv turner is gone and their new OC does not place great emphasis of the TE's role on his scheme of things...

I actually think he'll get more opportunities since his OC is the old TE's coach. He knows what McMicheals can and can not do. He should have plays specifically for him, but if McM. can't catch the ball, you may have to scratch those plays.

McMichaels has excellent hands... He has proven that in the past.. Maybe he is a little distracted with all his off the field antics...:cry:

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
McMichaels has excellent hands... He has proven that in the past.. Maybe he is a little distracted with all his off the field antics...:cry:

eerrrrrrrrr, mcmike catches with his body, but i dont think you wanna say he has an excellent body...

Amin said:
eerrrrrrrrr, mcmike catches with his body, but i dont think you wanna say he has an excellent body...

errrr, so why are you noticing his body in the first place...??? :D

He's obviously distracted mentally, and when that happens, nothing much goes right. He'll be fine when the season starts.

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
What going on with Randy McMichaels??? I been receiving reports on how our other receivers been doing during TC... But not much is reported about TE's and/or McMichaels.. Has he lost his intensity???

Man you have to be more careful with your title. I thought the guy was skipping practice or something.

Thanks for the heart attack.
:eek:

McMichaels?! :tongue: Randy McMichaels thats a new one.

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
Hooked on phonics done me good. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom