McNair Could Be Cut! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McNair Could Be Cut!

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Titans | McNair could be cut
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:11:06 -0800
Jarrett Bell, of USA Today, reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/36/nfl">Tennessee Titans QB Steve McNair could possibly be cut Friday, March 3.

FinAtic8480 said:
Titans | McNair could be cut
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:11:06 -0800
Jarrett Bell, of USA Today, reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/36/nfl">Tennessee Titans QB Steve McNair could possibly be cut Friday, March 3.

Thats great news. I think McNair would be great at grooming the QB we draft in April while making us playoff threats for the next 2-3 years.

Are you McNair supporters kidding? Talk about the grass is greener goggles! He is so over done it's not even funny. He couldn't win a big game even in his prime. We NEED to get YOUNGER!!!! I'd take Gus over McNair today in a heart beat. McNair does NOT practice and still can't stay healthy - that's what you want to pay big bucks for. A guy who spends more time during camp and the season on a golf cart watching practice than under center - c'mon guys get real. Every guy that has gotten cut there is a thread - how about this guy - PLEASE open your eyes. They were cut for a reason. We NEED YOUTH!!!!

Rich22 said:
Are you McNair supporters kidding? Talk about the grass is greener goggles! He is so over done it's not even funny. He couldn't win a big game even in his prime. We NEED to get YOUNGER!!!! I'd take Gus over McNair today in a heart beat. McNair does NOT practice and still can't stay healthy - that's what you want to pay big bucks for. A guy who spends more time during camp and the season on a golf cart watching practice than under center - c'mon guys get real. Every guy that has gotten cut there is a thread - how about this guy - PLEASE open your eyes. They were cut for a reason. We NEED YOUTH!!!!

I guess that year that he led his team to the super bowl never happened right? Heck, the guy was less than two yards from a super bowl victory at that. :shakeno:

Rich22 said:

I don't understand the extreme nature of the anti mcnair stance. I've watched mcnair his whole career and yes he is injury prone. But I dont think that sabans is looking at mcnair as the final answer to our qb dilema. I think he sees it as a 2-3 year uprgrade over ferotte: Mcnair, Ferotte, {insert drafted qb here} I woulnd't be upset with that depth chart. I am not for or against Mcnair but I do believe he would be an upgrade over ferotte.....

Favre to be cut too

Packers | Favre could be cut
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:11:10 -0800
Jarrett Bell, of USA Today, reports Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre could possibly be cut Friday, March 3.

TerryTate said:
I guess that year that he led his team to the super bowl never happened right? Heck, the guy was less than two yards from a super bowl victory at that. :shakeno:

First of all they should have lost in the 1st rd to the Jills if it wasn't for the fluke kickoff return at the end of the game. They sold their soul and cap future for that year and have been paying for it ever since AND he almost lost the game.
Do you even realize that he DOES NOT practice during the year? He barely practices in camp. How will he learn a new system and team when he DOESN"T practice! He is NOT that good anymore. BTW, Marino was awesome a few years back - what does that mean? The guy did good 1 year - who cares that was ancient history - he is old and can't move anymore - is always hurt and can't even practice in an effort to try and stay somewhat capable of playing on Sunday. What has he done the last couple of years with Tenn?

Back
Top Bottom