Mega Deal for Josh Allen 6yrs $258M - $150m Gtd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mega Deal for Josh Allen 6yrs $258M - $150m Gtd

1. If there is no Super Bowl appearance, let alone a win, in the next 2-3 years AND he doesn't make Pro Bowl/All-Pro selections every year.....Buffalo will be regretting this deal immensely and folks will want him out because of the cap hits. It will destroy being able to build a team even with the new higher cap.

which leads to 2.

2. Because this deal is early and he still has rookie time counting on the front end; if Allen performs as he did this last year for the next 2 years....if he hangs out with Xavien Howard or Aaron Rodgers.....he'll want a BIGGER, NEW DEAL again in 2 years. The astronomical money to your QB has begun Buffalo, the only way you get out now is if he sucks and you cut him, otherwise he's your financial anchor for years.

Buffalo and Baltimore both in situations where they are f'ed either way. First domino fell in Allen, which isn't too bad, but I think it's too much, let's see how big a mistake Baltimore can make (my guess is it will be epic LOL).

Still underpaid. One of only a handful of players in the league worth watching play football. Really enjoy watching Josh Allen.

MVP caliber season ahead. Monster.

Still underpaid. One of only a handful of players in the league worth watching play football. Really enjoy watching Josh Allen.

MVP caliber season ahead. Monster.
We're going need to keep pace with Buffalo at the QB position for the next decade. Hope Tua is that guy.

We're going need to keep pace with Buffalo at the QB position for the next decade. Hope Tua is that guy.
That is why Tannehill was traded for case of trainers tape - the FO didn’t feel Ryan would keep up in the division

Speaking in Marvel Super Hero terms the Bills have their Colossus we have Spider Man

That is why Tannehill was traded for case of trainers tape - the FO didn’t feel Ryan would keep up in the division

Speaking in Marvel Super Hero terms the Bills have their Colossus we have Spider Man
I think Tua is that guy

Back
Top Bottom