Mel Kiper has Hassan Reddick as a top 15 lock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper has Hassan Reddick as a top 15 lock

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
And even went as far as to say top 10 is in play for Reddick. Kiper was on the 97.5 the fanatic (ESPN) in Philly this morning and because HR is a Temple kid the hosts specifically asked about him. Kiper said he's a lock for the 15 based on what he's hearing and quite possibly top 10 at this point.

Kiper is revealing his Mock 3.0 I guess today so we'll find out where he has Reddick. The only other player he specifically slotted to a team on air was Derek Barnett to the Giants at #23.

I thought I'd pass this along and start a new topic of conversation as recent events have lead the chatter to be a little stale with Zach Brown coming and going.

Hope thats not the case, as I would like Reddick at 22. If not trade out and get picks!!!

if teams view him as a plan a sub edge rusher than yeah I can see it but I don't think it's a lock as a 3 down off the los lb

I wouldn't want to be a team that views him as a plan a sub at 237 lbs...and not having added any weight to his frame for it from senior bowl to combine which he didn't

it doesn't matter to Miami much anymore anyways...

Yeah am starting to see him mocked to teams up there in the top 10. Tyus browser up next same intensity.

Yeah am starting to see him mocked to teams up there in the top 10. Tyus browser up next same intensity.
Which is why I pay no attention to mocks until a week before the draft. PARTICULARLY mock drafts in Jan and Feb. If Reddick is, in fact, gone, the number of targets starts to narrow even more.

I know Watt has played in a 3-4 at Wisconsin, but do you all think he can transition to a 4-3? I've read that scouts think he can play MLB as well. Really like the player a lot.

Anderson, from Alabama, is another linebacker I really like. He could be there at #54 if the team goes in another direction at #22. My only question with him is how he would hold up in coverage.

I know Watt has played in a 3-4 at Wisconsin, but do you all think he can transition to a 4-3? I've read that scouts think he can play MLB as well. Really like the player a lot.

Anderson, from Alabama, is another linebacker I really like. He could be there at #54 if the team goes in another direction at #22. My only question with him is how he would hold up in coverage.

Absolutely, if Watt is there, you draft him and let him play SLB, then put his hand in the dirt on passing situations. He should be long gone, though.

I don't watch college football, and only know how good players are supposed to be based on mock drafts and the like, but Reddick gives me a Mike Mamula vibe. A guy who shoots up the draft charts based on his workouts.

I was one of the first, if not the first, to mention Reddick as an option at 22, but I don't agree that he's a top-15 lock. He shouldn't go ahead of Willis, Watt, or Bowser. I did notice that Kiper finally slid Bowser into the 1st. I say finally, but he's one of the first big-name heads to do so.

Back
Top Bottom