Merged 1 Million times: Simon to the Colts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 1 Million times: Simon to the Colts

Simon to the Colts

Kinda surprising to me. I thought he would go to the Ravens. I'm happy though he didn't come to Miami. Very overrated and would have wanted a lot of money.

Corey Simon signs

Nevermind this. Mods can delete this thread.

how the hell can indy afford a five year deal and also making him highest paid DT.

what the hell.

Damn, I'm surprised that the Indianapolis Colts were able to sign him. I'm actually relieved that they did because Simon would've killed our Salary Cap from years to come if we signed him long term and made the highest paid DT of all time. Great move for the Colts and it could prove to be the key addition they need for their Super Bowl run but I think we're better off without him.

I really love the Dolphins...but hate those times I have to sit and wonder why a top 3 or so team in the league can afford a player and a team that was the bottom 3 in the league can't afford that same player.

Well, I hope the Colts have crippled their future salary cap then. :evil: They needed to do something to improve a poor defense, though I doubt Simon alone is enough to make them a true Super Bowl caliber team.

The Dolphins have a more pressing need at CB, I think.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
i know that tha's why I said they can delete this thread.:D
I know man I wasn't bashing you or anything, I was replying to Dolfndav34because he didn't know where it was or who Simon signed with. It's all good. :up:

One of my employees which has this website> www.coltshistory.com <was dancing around like a little BI*CH tonite when it was annouced. Thank goodness Indiana has a law that lets us FIRE people for no reasonable cause. :rofl3: He's driving me freakin crazy :googly: Anyway let them deal with cap hell next year!!!

Back
Top Bottom