MERGED 105X: Why arent the headlines updated? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 105X: Why arent the headlines updated?

CVass

Future "Get Back" Coach
Reaction score
It appears that all the stories after 3/15 have been erased from the front page of the site. I was just wondering what happened?

Yeah I noticed that too. It's as if everything after November 15 simply ceased to exist.........We've entered the Phinzone. Weird.

Bad Cvass!! wrong forum.....:chair:

:wink:

Slight human error in which the offender is not me, but, can't be named at this time.

They're working on it....

inFINSible said:

Slight human error in which the offender is not me, but, can't be named at this time.

I like that Infins! You didn't throw him or her under the bus!:wink:

inFINSible said:

Oops, sorry, didn't realize it was the wrong forum. My bad!

Merged: Front Page ?????

I know that the front page ofd the web site said that we were going to sigh Peele and some other guy. But what happened to it? Have they been trying to update it or was it false info? :confused:

idk but i realized it yesterday the top couple headlines have vanished i havent read nething from a mod about why there gone so who knows

Finfan8 said:
I know that the front page ofd the web site said that we were going to sigh Peele and some other guy. But what happened to it? Have they been trying to update it or was it false info? :confused:
There is a Question and Suggestions forum for threads like this. Please don't post them in the Dolphins forum.

We lost a database in the server switch....we're getting it back asap...:D

why is my page still on culpepper march 15?????? HELP!!

why is my computer still stuck on march 15 and the official culpepper news ... is this happeneing to anyone else? how do i fix this???

Back
Top Bottom