Merged 20X: Site Performance Issues | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 20X: Site Performance Issues

NaboCane said:
:lol: Dom, I think 6 mins might be a bit of an exaggeration. It is slow though, but it's because of the number of folks on; the number posting; and the number of "guests" lurking, which is usually 2-3 times the members at any given time.

Did he get the hint yet???:rolleyes:

NaboCane said:
:lol: Dom, I think 6 mins might be a bit of an exaggeration. It is slow though, but it's because of the number of folks on; the number posting; and the number of "guests" lurking, which is usually 2-3 times the members at any given time.

Nabo, as of 4:45 there were 1123 guest and 424 members logged in.

Is there a discriminator toggle that would give members priority over these lurkers?

Did Finheaven sign the NAFTA & GATT Treaties?

PLEASE! Let's close our borders.:D :fire:

NaboCane said:

During high peak times visitors should be blocked from viewing unless they login. Most boards do this as traffic control.

Finheaven Moving S....L....O....W...

Is there an update in process or something. It's gotten to the point that I click on something and get up to allow it up load up. This is the offseason, I can't imagine it during the season.

are.................you...............on...............the...............right.........topic?

Just so long as this is not the norm. I really enjoy this site and even have it as my homepage.

DolFan707 said:
are.................you...............on...............the...............right.........topic?

it................took....................me.......................10 minutes...............to.......................read.............this..............thread............and...................10...............more......................to..............reply

Well, we reached the maximum concurrent users that we can handle.

Trust me when I say we're getting every ounce of production out of the server...

Measures are, however, in process to rectify the situation. A bit of patience during this explosion in activity is appreciated.

Hopefully we'll get more new threads informing us that FinHeaven is acting all slow for them. It is imperative that we get these new threads. Otherwise we might not find out that this phenomenon has actually occured.

Muck said:
Hopefully we'll get more new threads informing us that FinHeaven is acting all slow for them. It is imperative that we get these new threads. Otherwise we might not find out that this phenomenon has actually occured.

I knew it!

:sidelol:

Maybe Brees will sign with somebody tomorrow early and the visiting will stop.

I wanted to start a new thread about how blazing fast the site was this morning, but was scared that Warf, Muck and the others would get pissed after all the agrevation of the past few days they have had. They have done an OUTSTANDING job keeping things running as smooth as they did!!

Back
Top Bottom