Merged 2X: Congrats FinHeaven/Joe Schad's Blog Report...special thanks to FinHeaven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Congrats FinHeaven/Joe Schad's Blog Report...special thanks to FinHeaven

Thanks to everyone who has posted on my blog, by the way, and who sent e-mail to my private account at schadjoe@aol.com and to the good folks at finheaven.com (check that site out every day like I do...) who have helped generate some traffic here even in slow Dolphins weeks like this one
all-right Joe

A little jab at Boston
The locker room misses James McKnight...David Boston took his locker - coincidentally perhaps - the closest locker to the exit door in the room.
:eek:

I saw that as well, great news and good work folks!

Question about Joe; is he a know poster here or does he appear to be more of a lurker? Just curious.

Cool, I wrote him a letter last week and asked him if he ever stops by the site - this was his response.

The first thing i do when I wake up every day is read all three papers and
go to finheaven.com. I'm not ashamed to admit I read it to get a pulse of the fans, who are important to me. And a relationship I'm building with those
guys has been tremendously helpful to trafffic on my blog and readership on my
web

I very much like his columns. A very informative column that both caters to the diehard fan and even demands our particpation/interaction- the polar oppositte of the Herald and Sun-Sentinel columns.

We should support this guy the way he supports us.

Ross said:
Please.

Didn't Joe say he was there when the infamous high five happened?

--Ross

Dude, everybody was there ("everybody" meaning the beat writers). They all share the same space. The same newsrooms. And many times, the same after hours hangouts/eateries. It was Cole and Salguero who slapped hands. And it was Cole who apologized profusely. Was blown out of proportion anyway.

Don't know if Schad was there or not. But it really doesn't matter either way now does it. If you witness a crime, does that make you a criminal??

Yeah it does matter. He sat at a table with a bunch of Fin haters.

"If you witness a crime, does that make you a criminal??"

It does when you try and help cover it up...

--Ross

Oh give me a break. Yeah, Alex Marvez is a real Fin Hater. :rolleyes:

Why don't you actually prove some of this BS you're spewing. You can't and you won't.

Also, if you don't like a good beat writer saying GOOD things about this site (and telling people to visit), you and I are going to have problems. :lol:

Palm Beach Post

"I'm in a giving mood, so I'm going to give myself some questions to answer (can you really do that?) and then - well - then answer 'em.
Thanks to everyone who has posted on my blog, by the way, and who sent e-mail to my private account at schadjoe@aol.com and to the good folks at finheaven.com (check that site out every day like I do...) who have helped generate some traffic here even in slow Dolphins weeks like this one.
So here's the first of some random questions I've been asking myself:"
Joe from the post is giving finheaven a plug in the paper from June 11th.
:cooldude: :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom