Merged 2X: Pennington Hurt.../Pennington out indefinately | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Pennington Hurt.../Pennington out indefinately

Disgustipate

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Pennington Hurt...

Reading it on other boards, he hurt his non throwing hand. Travis Henry was also hurt today. Susposedly he looks to be crying like one would expect him to.

This belongs in AFC EAST forum....but thanks for letting us see this. Week 2...us Vs Testaverde...I hope so!!!

Pennington hurt?

I just went over to Ganggreen (one of the few times) and they have some threads going on about Pennington hurt his wrist, holding it like it was broken..

So, keep your eyes open ;).

If something besides a digit is broken, I would assume this would prevent him from taking a snap..

We need all the help we can get..

It seems our players are going one by one.

Word is he fractured his non throwing wrist.

Will be out several weeks.

Pennignton gone for at least half the season...............HUGE BLow to the Jets, just watch now for all the "Penny wasn't that great posts"

Broken Wrist...Having surgery tonight...according to NFL Live.

They are saying, thank god they have Testeverde.

Man.. Really sucks for them.. I feel bad cuz Penny is a great player.. and he was on my ff team too! :(

I can't find anything anywhere on Travis Henry...he probably just got shaken up on the play...worse comes to worst, just sit him out till 9/7...He's fine...

Yes! Testaverde Versus Us...remember last time we played them...he threw 2 Picks, was sacked several times, fumbled, and helped us break the Jets Jinx :D. Ahhh yeah!

Originally posted by Prime Time
Yes! Testaverde Versus Us...remember last time we played them...he threw 2 Picks, was sacked several times, fumbled, and helped us break the Jets Jinx :D. Ahhh yeah!

that's weak...don't you want to beat the best?...sure, there's nothing you can do about injuries, but don't laugh in the face of them:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom