MERGED 3X: Aaron Glenn Signs with Cowboys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3X: Aaron Glenn Signs with Cowboys

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Aaron Gleen signs with Cowboys

Cowboys | Glenn Signs Two-Year Deal - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:04:13 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Dallas Cowboys have signed free agent CB Aaron Glenn (Texans) to a two-year deal. Financial terms were not immediately available.

Parcells will pick up wounded and released old pals when he can..

They can have him. No more old legs in the secondary. We're on a youth movement! :cooldude:

Dolfan99847 said:
Aaron Gleen signs [QUOTE]

Wow! Interesting news. They also just signed Aaron Glenn to a contract. It sounds a little quirky but I guess they will have a defensive backfield of Glenn and Gleen. :wink:

Glenn?

Don't know if this has been posted, but I just saw that Houston cut Aaron Glenn today. What would y'all think of bringing him in to pair with Madison if the price was low? This would let us keep Howard at the nickel (I dont trust him starting), and maybe move Poole to FS, where IMO he would do well. I have no idea if theres any chance to it happening, just pullin' a PFT...tossin crap on the wall n seein what sticks :tongue:

That was pretty quick move by the Cowboys. Their defense surely looks much better next season.

Kaarel said:
That was pretty quick move by the Cowboys. Their defense surely looks much better next season.
another old Parcells guy.

Their D is a lot better though.

finsnchips said:
another old Parcells guy.

Their D is a lot better though.

Indeed, Glenn had pretty nice career with the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom