MERGED 3X: PB POST: Vernon Carey Deal Done! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3X: PB POST: Vernon Carey Deal Done!

PB POST: Vernon Carey Deal Done!

The Palm Beach Post has posted on their web site that Vernon Carey has agreed to a 5-year contract...

F150&Dolfan said:
Now I'm happy. I hope he beats out St. Clair by a landslide!!!!
If he can't beat out St. Clair we are in trouble....lots of it.

runnin fish said:
What position do you think hes going to play
RT. Wanny already said the lose of the RT battle(Carey vs. St.Clair) will not compete for RG. That position is apparently in reserve for a battle of German and Whitley. Im not sure i agree with this tho, i dont see why the loser couldnt atleast comepete.

Well, the loser needs to be the swing T in case something happens to a starter.

It is much better to learn the position you are going to be than shift everyone around if something happens to one OL.

So if St. Clair where to go to RG and Carey got hurt then we'd have to replace a RG, RT, and a swing player as well as a backup G instead of just a RG and then his backup.

Carey will win the RT job, and Jerman will win the RG job IMO. McIntosh comes back from injury and gets worked in slowly to see if he has a future with the team next year at G or T.

Minor rushes for 1,095 yds with 7 TD's and Mack rushes for 228 yds with 7 TD's. Rushing attack goes down in talent, but up in heart and production.

Dolphins go 16-0. (Okay maybe 10-6 and sneak into the playoffs with a first round exit)

It is nice to have all our picks in on time. Next Wale and CC.

Back
Top Bottom