Merged 3x: Troy Williamson (Update) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: Troy Williamson (Update)

New Williamson Trade News!

hot_sign-1.jpg
Vikings | Williamson expected to be traded to Jacksonville
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:12:34 -0800
Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports the Minnesota Vikings have agreed in principle to trade WR Troy Williamson to the Jacksonville Jaguars for a second-day pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, according to a person with knowledge of the situation. The trade cannot become official until 11 p.m. CST Thursday, Feb. 28

The Rocky Mountain News reports that the Lions are close to agreeing to trade DT Shaun Rogers to Denver. A deal couldn't be official until Friday.

The terms are unclear, but this is typical high-risk, high-reward Mike Shanahan move. We think it's worth it. Rogers' effort and conditioning are suspect, but he's a Pro Bowl quality defensive tackle in his prime. Denver is desperate for some help upfront and Rogers is a quick fix. Its uncertain if he'll get new money as part of the deal.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Hopefully we end up trading for Hall

You guys are welcome I appreciate the thanks. I'm glad he not one we are giving up a round 3-5 for.

From Rotoworld:

The Vikings have reportedly agreed in principle to trade Troy Williamson to the Jaguars in exchange for a second-day draft pick.

The first day of the draft was reduced to the first two rounds this year, so that's not really narrowing it down. Still, it'd be a shock if the Vikings get more than a conditional sixth-round pick for the drop prone wideout. Trades can't become official until free agency begins at 12:00 ET Thursday night.

yeah thats awesome, i mean Miami doesnt need anybody on here obviously, its not like we only won 1 game this year.

heck, the best players in high school football could probably be useful to US.

Back
Top Bottom