Merged 5x: Panthers | Reggie Howard signed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 5x: Panthers | Reggie Howard signed

Reggie who? Just kidding I have been trying to block him out of my mind since the season ended, doctor said it was good for my health since I kept going into rage blackouts during the games last year.:tongue:

It looks like one team's garbage reamains another team's garbage.

the panthers probably picked him to give there #3 reciever a DB to burn during practice:blowup: :spot:

The only thing I don't like about this is that I don't know who our worst player is anymore.

clear.gif

BSQX4 said:
They should pay the guy in Monopoly money. What a fraud, what a supreme, total piece of garbage. THIS GUY COST US GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every team we played managed to find where he was lining up and picked on this weak link without mercy. There's no place to hide this guy on a football field. He's the worst DB the Fins ever had, bar none! He makes Jamar Fletcher look like Ronnie Lott.

Yeah, now we'll have Will Allen to blame, i mean if any body watched any Giants games last year. I think we were better off with SM myself.

Watch though...when we play Carolina, He'll hold Chambers to 30 yards.......yea right....

I was at a Panthers furum earlier to check out what their reaction was and most of them were happy since he will "only" be a nickle or dime corner and possibly a speciel teams guy. I could see him as a special teamer but I would shuder at the thought of ever asking him to cover a receiver in any formation at all.

Back
Top Bottom