merged 5x:Teddy Bruschi OUT for season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged 5x:Teddy Bruschi OUT for season

New England Patriots linebacker Tedy Bruschi will sit out this season

ESPN reports it

I know its been said before but..."Get well, Teddy". I will not miss seeing him twice a year but I hope he makes a full recovery.:)

Bruschi officially out for season...

Even tho this is a Fins board and I'm a Fins fan, I wish him and his family all the best and a speedy return next year. As a football fan, he's a great LB to watch, so I'll miss him from that perspective this season...(but I won't miss him for the 2 games we play them....)

Good luck Teddy....

yeah just saw that too.
i wish him a speedy recovery and good luck in the future

Well it's finally good to see something happen to teams other than the Fins. But you never like to see a player taken out like that, hopefully Bruschi has a healthy recovery. Let's remember its just a game focker!

good for us, but still sad to see him have to be out like that,... hope he has a good recovery.

wow, the boston globe this morning said it was 90% he would be returning, they even said it on espn radio today! hmm i really hope and pray for the guy, he has one of the best names in football. good luck and see ya next year!-

Ted Bruschi

News broke out in the Boston area this evening saying that Teddy Bruschi will forgo the 2005 season. Smart move on Teddy's part!

I dont... the guy is a beast. Stay off the field, live a happy life, and give Ronnie a little more room up the middle

Back
Top Bottom