MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots

What if Tebows religious beliefs is a charade and he truly runs an underground ring of high profile athlete criminals that commit murder and run the majority of the drug trafficking in this country? :bong2:

:lol:

Who is more racist? Paula Deen who used the "n" word or Aaron Hernandez who killed a black guy?

At least they cut him which is more then we can claim after Kia Misi flipped his **** and got rung for 3 violent felonies beating a guy half his size. Yeah I know he got convicted of a misdemeanor, but that was because his attorney plead it down.

Back to Hernandez am I the only one that found it laughable of his attorney claiming he should get bail to take care of his baby and fiancée? Well idiot if you were a loving father and fiancée you wouldn't be at a strip club while you had a 8 month old at home till 3 am!

At least they cut him which is more then we can claim after Kia Misi flipped his **** and got rung for 3 violent felonies beating a guy half his size. Yeah I know he got convicted of a misdemeanor, but that was because his attorney plead it down.

Back to Hernandez am I the only one that found it laughable of his attorney claiming he should get bail to take care of his baby and fiancée? Well idiot if you were a loving father and fiancée you wouldn't be at a strip club while you had a 8 month old at home till 3 am!

No ****. To bring up his fiancee and kid to the judge shouldve been a green light for the judge to take Hernandez away from them. The best thing that can happen to that kid is for Hernandez to not be around. The less people around that baby conducting gang activity and keeping an arsenal of firearms the better.

No ****. To bring up his fiancee and kid to the judge shouldve been a green light for the judge to take Hernandez away from them. The best thing that can happen to that kid is for Hernandez to not be around. The less people around that baby conducting gang activity and keeping an arsenal of firearms the better.

Shay is cute and I hear recently single.

I wonder how many black guys Paula Deen would kill if she thought she could get away with it.

The better question is, I wonder how many black guys Paula Deen would sleep with if she thought she could get away with it?

well thats the end of his pro football career...unless one of these other unnamed guys comes out and says they did it aarons done...and even then he's probably still done...

that said i think if what we know is all they have they're gonna have a tough time getting a murder guilty verdict with aaron...his attorney is gonna claim an awful lot of this is circumstantial...better have more meat on the bone prosecution

You forgot the mentor Saint Tebow at UF! Hmmmm Patriots sign Tebow former teammate goes off the deep end might be a connection?

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

I think Hernandez wanted the appearance of a gangster, but in the end was a fake and that tough crowd of his are spilling their guts and pointing their fingers!

There is a definite albeit slim correlation w/ the Tebow signing & this.

AH looks somewhat another A$$clown... Vin Diesel.

At least Jodi Arais cried

So do actresses on soap operas.

What if Tebows religious beliefs is a charade and he truly runs an underground ring of high profile athlete criminals that commit murder and run the majority of the drug trafficking in this country? :bong2:

The Jesus mob? Wouldn't be the 1st time religion has been a good cover for idiocy, perversion, & corruption.... but enough about the Papacy in the middle ages.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Lots of rumbles about Hernandez connected to drugs not sure how. Maybe peddling them for Saint Tebow.

It would explain why Timmy is always happy & "excited"

well thats the end of his pro football career...unless one of these other unnamed guys comes out and says they did it aarons done...and even then he's probably still done...

that said i think if what we know is all they have they're gonna have a tough time getting a murder guilty verdict with aaron...his attorney is gonna claim an awful lot of this is circumstantial...better have more meat on the bone prosecution

He is done even without the murder charge. Those weapons charges are federal offenses enough to put him away for a while not to mention the obstruction. The DA knows they have a case against him that's why the took a week to put it together, that's why aaron did a perp walk this morning. Notice he's the only one to be arrested so far which means somebody probably talked already. The evidence they have is not circumstantial at all it's pretty solid video of him with a weapon, shell casing in his car, tire treads matching that of the car that he is in and texts from the victim. I hope justice is served and the family is compensated some way.

What happened to the presumption of innocence?

That applies to the courts, not to me. I don't presume a guy who was seen with the murder victim moments before he was shot and killed and then destroyed his phone and surveillance system and immediately hired a cleaning company to come scrub his home is innocent. In fact, I presume he is guilty as hell.

I would think that one or both of his thug buddies has rolled over and sang. I know I would. Believe me, if you kill somebody and I know about it and then I get picked up by the cops, I'm the worst possible friend you could ever have.

That's a great euphemism and all but if we honestly went by that no one would ever get arrested and charged unless viewed committing the crime.

Hernandez entered prison as a tight end and in short order he will be a wide receiver

It's sad... Defendants are presumed innocent in court, and the prosecution must prove their guilt. BUT, I work in a prison, and when an Officer receives an employee violation the administration considers him guilty unless he can prove his innocence.

Back
Top Bottom