MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation

Apparently he has a lawsuit pending against him for shooting someone in the face. Why wasn't he arrested for attempted murder if it's true? Something weird is going on here. Either way, Hernandez is in some trouble looks like. If Goodell has any integrity at all, he'll give Hernandez the same suspension given to Big Ben a few years ago...

Apparently he has a lawsuit pending against him for shooting someone in the face. Why wasn't he arrested for attempted murder if it's true? Something weird is going on here. Either way, Hernandez is in some trouble looks like. If Goodell has any integrity at all, he'll give Hernandez the same suspension given to Big Ben a few years ago...

I always thought the suspension of Big Ben was BS being that it was an accusation that police decided was not worth going any further on.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Since when is smoking illegal drugs not a character issue!¿

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

In reality no more of a character issue than being a drinker, it just the backward way the law looks at it. Just like the idiotic legislation they are trying to pass in ny

Also good luck on that civil suit for being shot since he never pressed charges for being shot. Sounds like a bunch of BS

Wow,this will be a huge distraction in a preseason that already has Gronk on his 74th surgery.This story is gonna be very interesting and can last the whole season.

Since when is smoking illegal drugs not a character issue!¿

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

So you have never had too much to drink and driven? If so, would you say you had a 'character issue', since DUI is illegal. Marijuana is a plant that the government has found a better way to profit from being illegal rather than legal.

Also, the guy killed in MA is a semi pro football player. What are the odds that an investigation that involves an nfl player where the victim is also a football and not related somehow. There is something to this, just don't know what yet.

just wanted to see what u feel warrented a suspension and thats the worst thing a dolphin has done lately so as a fan thats most familiar to u.
Although we know nothing of the so called shooting and his accuser seems like he is just trying to make money since he did not report that Hernandez so calledly shot him.
Do u think just being accused is enough to suspend him or should u let the legal system make that decision then meter down penalty based on that. Personally I think it should be done based on what a court finds.
I think Big Ben should have never been suspended. In some cases like DUI or where there is majority of evidence pointing your way I do think the NFL should act before court because u can have a million continuances.
Hell has Ronnie Brown ever had his day in court for his DUI. I dont think the NFL should suspend Hernandez at this point because there has been no formal charges even brought at him, In Misi's case he pleaded out and obviously did what he was charged with so a suspension is warrented.

I never had a DWI,but I know a few friends and both had the same opinion on DWI or DWAI.

The first DWI isn't as bad as one would think.

It is reduced to a DWAI even if you are over the legal limit and is basically a traffic infraction and basically a slap on the hand and a $500 fine and I'm in NY.It would be like speeding doing 120mph in the 65mph zone

Yes it stays on your record,the second is still pleable but you pay more $$$ probably about 1200-1500 but its the wake up call most people learn from and have to take a driver saftey coarse.The 3rd is criminal,like big money $3000 fine, loss of license, jail time and or community service.

So Hernandez already having one pending saga,this pushes him into the high risk category and that bad will follow him,and the NFL and the Pats don't like these black eyes.

Bill B = hates answering non-football related drama non-sense with a passion.

I never had a DWI,but I know a few friends and both had the same opinion on DWI or DWAI.

The first DWI isn't as bad as one would think.

It is reduced to a DWAI even if you are over the legal limit and is basically a traffic infraction and basically a slap on the hand and a $500 fine and I'm in NY.It would be like speeding doing 120mph in the 65mph zone

Yes it stays on your record,the second is still pleable but you pay more $$$ probably about 1200-1500 but its the wake up call most people learn from and have to take a driver saftey coarse.The 3rd is criminal,like big money $3000 fine, loss of license, jail time and or community service.

So Hernandez already having one pending saga,this pushes him into the high risk category and that bad will follow him,and the NFL and the Pats don't like these black eyes.

Bill B = hates answering non-football related drama non-sense with a passion.

Well just because some people think driving drunk isnt a big dea ldoesnt mean I dont think it is. You are risking peoples lives everytime u do this. As for Hernadez so called pending saga I call it a money grab because he had a chance to implicate Hernadez and refused to so no real respect for that so called infraction

Well just because some people think driving drunk isnt a big dea ldoesnt mean I dont think it is. You are risking peoples lives everytime u do this. As for Hernadez so called pending saga I call it a money grab because he had a chance to implicate Hernadez and refused to so no real respect for that so called infraction

I dont know too many people including myself that need an education on the risks of drinking and driving and the ones that do need an education do it anyway.The point is the NFL probably should and does stay out of the first DWI by an NFL player or coach and let the law do their thing,but have rules set in place if a second infraction occurs.

Some people can have 2 drinks and turn Mr Hyde on you,and some can drink a 6 pack and you'd never know they had a drink.

Look at Al Michaels,wonder how he's making out.....

all i got to say is better them than us :idk:

screw the Pats

all i got to say is better them than us :idk:

screw the Pats

This has bad written all over it ...2013 = New England patriots tight end gate.

Just announced on NFL network Gronk will be on the unable to perform list for the entire New England preseason.

Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation

I'm waiting for him to drive off in a white bronco and chased down 95 for a few miles.................

It is now being reported that he may have some ties to gang members.

I dont know too many people including myself that need an education on the risks of drinking and driving and the ones that do need an education do it anyway.The point is the NFL probably should and does stay out of the first DWI by an NFL player or coach and let the law do their thing,but have rules set in place if a second infraction occurs.

Some people can have 2 drinks and turn Mr Hyde on you,and some can drink a 6 pack and you'd never know they had a drink.

Look at Al Michaels,wonder how he's making out.....

It isnt about educating you or anyone you said u and your friends feel someone's first dui is not that bad. You do realize that many usually drive drunk a few times before they are caught and that many a drunk driver has killed someone before he has ever been caught with a dui. If you have two drinks dont drive its that simple. The army doesnt tolerate drinking and driving at all, one time and u are out and I quite agree with the policy. We as a nation dont take drinking and driving seriously enough. If you feel that a first time dui isnt such a bad thing more power to you but stats show most of the time its not their first time drinking and driving.
I have little to no sympathy for people that risk others lives because they dont have the discipline to do the right thing.

This is not looking good for Hernandez. Obviously police are focusing on one of three occupants of a car (Hernandez driving) that the 3 and the victim got into when leaving a bar but only the three arrived at Hernandez' house the night of the murder.

Back
Top Bottom