Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads

?

• Total voters
This thread reminds me alot of the one when it was brought up that Ricky "might" come back tot he Fins. Its like like 70% anti Ricky then actually came back and had a decent preseason it was like 95% pro Ricky.

Bring him in. His reputation alone is going to cost him alot of money. I dont think hell be that hard to sign and I bet he wont get a better deal then the one he had in Philly. For that price hes worth it.

Plus it will add some excitement to the team. I bet we even get a Monday night game bc of it. Marketing.....gotta love it.

So what if he dogged Garcia. He was right about the guy, he has no arm and is a system QB. Look what happened to him when he wasnt with TO. Totally sucked. Now Garcia is in Detroit taking pot shots at Harrington in the media. Please.:shakeno:

TO has never been arrested. Hes never beat his wife. Never failed his drug test three times. He has a big mouth and says nothing near as bad as what some of you in here say about Fiedler and Wanny. The guy is a monster on the field and makes plays.

Bring the circus to town, it cant be any worse than the last 5 years.

Dolphinzoneman said:
if Saban were still here, T.O. would've been a Dolphin along time ago.................T.O. would actually get along well with Dave because he'd get everything he asks for.
here's Dave :D
here's T.O. :D

here's Dave and T.O. together
:hi5:

hdjetta6316 said:
Mel kipper. The idiot who said zach couldnt play in the nfl, JT was a 6th round pick and ryan leaf was the next coming of Marino/elway combined....

He's a "Draft Guru" that is wrong 60% of the time...
he trully is a mastermind:rofl3:

I'm with you man. T.O. has alot of talent. You can't hate on the guy. He sacrificed his body to play in the Super Bowl last year. Doctors said no. He signed a waiver to play. That's a team player. Would I take him in Miami, HELL YEAH. He has all the tools. We need to sign a vet. QB (WITH SKILLZ) that can throw him the ball in a effective manor.

ROCHESTERPHISH said:
Just Heard On E.sp.n. Radio MORTENSON Was Asked Where To Was Going Next Year. His Reply Was Without Hesitation...
He Said The Dolphins With Sabin Were The Best Fit Followed By The Broncos.
He Beleives Sabin Would Be Willing To Take On Another Challange I.e R/w Boston.

:cry::cry::cry:

Someone make a poll ....yes or no to T.O....i say get this guy in aqua and orange

dolfan005 said:
Someone make a poll ....yes or no to T.O....i say get this guy in aqua and orange

I say yes just because if we draft a QB we better have a rock solid team around him if we expect to win

T.O. has never had a 2nd WR like Chambers on any of his teams before....That Alone can make up for QB play

Wow, 325 posts on T.O. becoming a dolphin.. Love to have his talent, hate to have his attitude... eventually, the talent isn't worth it... IMO

fishfan34 said:
Wow, 325 posts on T.O. becoming a dolphin.. Love to have his talent, hate to have his attitude... eventually, the talent isn't worth it... IMO

Oh it is, look at the Eagles now......

Back
Top Bottom