Merged: Another (former) Phin, ex-Saint in trouble.../Gene Atkins arrested | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Another (former) Phin, ex-Saint in trouble.../Gene Atkins arrested

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
I remember when Jimmy cut him after he got his a$$ burned badly by Seattle.

Safety Gene Atkins Arrested Too

This guy is still insane. This comes after he was acquitted of charges that he hired people to firebomb his former business partner's home.

Atkins then punched the officer in the neck and slammed the front door. Police took the keys from Atkins wife and went inside, where they found Atkins at the top of a stairway holding four knives. One of the officers shot Atkins with a Taser, but Atkins crawled down a hallway and fled into a bedroom, the report said.

When the officer kicked in the door, Atkins shoved him into a bathroom and then went to another bedroom. He barricaded himself for several hours before surrendering, police said.

Click here for the rest of Atkins' wild evening.

EDIT: Damn, I didn't see that. I'll go back to work now. :cry:

Atkins actually said that it was Jarvis Williams or Troy vincent that punched the policeman, since they are always to blame when he screws up.

Atkins then punched the officer in the neck and slammed the front door. Police took the keys from Atkins wife and went inside, where they found Atkins at the top of a stairway holding four knives.

I guess Jason Cole wasn't available last night.

Back
Top Bottom