Merged: Brandon Marshall | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brandon Marshall

he dominated the bowl game... its stlil kinda funny to me that they losed on a missed extra point, haha god damn thats rough...

moved from wide receiver to safety in 2004 ... made the switch back to wide receiver in the spring ... moved to the defensive side of the ball in 2004 due to the loss of several defensive backs because of injury. Great year at WR with an amazing Bowl performance with the C-USA East champs.

(Frigging Matt Prater blew an extra point in OT... sure they're glad to see him go, was the 2nd missed extra point he had in an overtime game)

Bellson said:
moved from wide receiver to safety in 2004 ... made the switch back to wide receiver in the spring ... moved to the defensive side of the ball in 2004 due to the loss of several defensive backs because of injury. Great year at WR with an amazing Bowl performance with the C-USA East champs.

(Frigging Matt Prater blew an extra point in OT... sure they're glad to see him go, was the 2nd missed extra point he had in an overtime game)

That really sucked! There were a lot of missed extra points in the bowl games....college kicking is horrible!

Oh man, very nice post. I didnt know he was a senior. I actually go here to UCF and had the pleasure fo watching him play live. I really like him alot and he rly made our team stand out this year. Def worth a look at.

Marshall

Mike Walker is the better prospect next year...Marshall is not very fast and has no quickness...basically he outmuscles people in C-USA..not gonna happen in the NFL...

Bellson said:
what do you all think about Brandon Marshall, a WR from the University of Central Florida... I think he could be a nice steal with one of our 7th rounders. Had one hell of a year in the C-USA, has great size, pretty good speed, and a huge vertical leap.

6'4" 230
2005: 74 catches for 1,195 yards; 16.1 average; 11 td's
Sheraton Hawaii Bowl: 11 receptions, 201 yards, 3 td's

Geez I can find the 40 time of any other player in the nation but not him

Is he even a real person?

Alex22 said:
Geez I can find the 40 time of any other player in the nation but not him

Is he even a real person?

the 40 times you find are all bull**** anyways.

yea mike walker definitely was the #1 man this past year until he went down with an injury, but marshall definitely stepped it up. Both Walker and Marshall have similiar styles to a UCF alum that got drafted a few years back and seems to be adapting to the NFL with more and more time... Ol' Doug Gabriel (Oakland Raiders). Like I said before, Marshall has the talent and potential to get drafted in the 7th round. We have a couple 7th rounders, wouldnt mind seeing him get a shot.

Brandon Marshall

Brandon Marshall - UCF - 6'6 - 230 lbs

I have watched him play for a while... He had 1,195 yards and 11 TDs as the second option at WR in our offense. He is a huge possesion type WR with good speed for his size. In the Hawaii Bowl as the #1 (Because our #1, Mike Walker, tore his ACL in the game before) he had 11 receptions for 210 yards and 3 TDs.

He didnt play WR his junior year, because he was forced to play saftey due to ALOT of injuries... However, his versitility might actually draw Saban.

Has anyone else seen him play?

Has anyone seen him play?

Back
Top Bottom