Merged: Breaking News: Moss to Patriots for a 4th | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Breaking News: Moss to Patriots for a 4th

I have read rumors that this will be the last season for Belicheck, I wasn't so sure about these rumors, but now I am starting to wonder with this splurge of players and WRs that would not seem to be players that the Pats would risk, especially the attitude that Moss can bring unless they were really pushing to win it all next season. The way they have gone at FA and picking up players they seem to have an ugency to them, that usually isn't seen.

Ok. So when it was brought up that the phins might trade for Moss everybody was aginst it, he was washed up and a lockerroom cancer, now that the Patsies get him all of the sudden they are very smart and Moss is going to be focused and big threat. I think everybody is going to be surprised this year with us, sure the Pats have a good team but I think we are on the right track and down the schedule you´ll see that the Pats aren´t as impresive as they look on paper and that the PHINS are way much better than what most of the so called experts and some "fans" think.

And if not, anyways I´ll be proud of being a phinfan just because that´s way much better than being a fan of another team.

:D :sidelol: :D Dude the Phins passed up Brady Quin for Ted Gin with the 9th pick. :lol: Your in a division with Tom Brady. The Phins with one single blown draft pick just sent their franchise back five years.

Back
Top Bottom