Merged: Breaking News: Moss to Patriots for a 4th | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Breaking News: Moss to Patriots for a 4th

Wow... We are gonna need some serious pressure against the Patriots this year. Our secondary is gonna get hella exposed if not. Moss and Stallworth is gonna be a nightmare twice a year.

I can honestly say that I have never seen a bigger group of "the sky is falling" people in my life. Who cares about Moss. He quits on plays and I do not care who his coach is, if you quit once, you will quit again.

I can hear the patsy fans now, for years talking about how the pats win because of the "team character"......Moss and merriweather.....now there is some character.

but of course, up here in patsy land, those that once had not one good thing to say about Moss, will now be talking about him like he is the greatest thing to come along since Jerry Rice. ..pathetic.

lets grab bennet from south carolina, he sucks in run support but hes tall and can cover well.

wow is all I can say. That team is going to be soo good. Its hard to say being a dolphin fan but it's the truth.

Lol. Guess it balances out

Sort of opposite from how we got a 2 and 7 for an above average but not great returner then spent the #9 overall pick for a returner.

Are you kidding they give up a 2nd and 7th for welker but a 4th for moss.

Ok. So when it was brought up that the phins might trade for Moss everybody was aginst it, he was washed up and a lockerroom cancer, now that the Patsies get him all of the sudden they are very smart and Moss is going to be focused and big threat. I think everybody is going to be surprised this year with us, sure the Pats have a good team but I think we are on the right track and down the schedule you´ll see that the Pats aren´t as impresive as they look on paper and that the PHINS are way much better than what most of the so called experts and some "fans" think.

And if not, anyways I´ll be proud of being a phinfan just because that´s way much better than being a fan of another team.

I can honestly say that I have never seen a bigger group of "the sky is falling" people in my life. Who cares about Moss. He quits on plays and I do not care who his coach is, if you quit once, you will quit again.

I can hear the patsy fans now, for years talking about how the pats win because of the "team character"......Moss and merriweather.....now there is some character.

but of course, up here in patsy land, those that once had not one good thing to say about Moss, will now be talking about him like he is the greatest thing to come along since Jerry Rice. ..pathetic.
Look man, no one is saying Moss is still not a scumbag, but if he gets and stays motivated - and with the veteran leadership that the Pats are loaded with I see this more likely than not - it will only make the Pats a bigger monster than they already are.

Ok. So when it was brought up that the phins might trade for Moss everybody was aginst it, he was washed up and a lockerroom cancer, now that the Patsies get him all of the sudden they are very smart and Moss is going to be focused and big threat. I think everybody is going to be surprised this year with us, sure the Pats have a good team but I think we are on the right track and down the schedule you´ll see that the Pats aren´t as impresive as they look on paper and that the PHINS are way much better than what most of the so called experts and some "fans" think.

And if not, anyways I´ll be proud of being a phinfan just because that´s way much better than being a fan of another team.

The problems that come with Moss can rear its ugly head again. I hope he does take plays off, run bad routes, and have attitude issues that makes a thorn to the side of Brady and BB. I didn't want him on our team. And now is with the enemy let him be an excuse maker and a cancer on their team.

It is a frightful concept ON PAPER with the speed and height that the Pats have right now with Stallworth and Moss. But, self-destruction is always around the corner for Moss. And Stallworth is overrated as he is not consistent with his hands.

Well Moss is certainly no Ted Ginn Jr. :lol: But he'll do alright in NE. I don't suspect any bigger turn about than we saw from Miami fans with the Welker trade. He was the greatest thing since sliced bread until he was traded then he was a no good 3rd WR that was slow...yada yada yada. I can honestly say that the pot is indeed calling the kettle black once again.

:newera:

actually, I coveted welker on ST waaaaaaay more than I did as a reciever...but I like what we got for him.

I cannot wait to see the tantrums on the pats sideline by randy...heh heh....should be even better than the night they got their ***** kicked in Denver.

Once a turd, always a turd.

I hope someone has advised all of the traffic cops in Boston that Turd boy is on the way to NE, they might get hazard pay.

So what. Moss is totally washed up. Im not worried about that trade. The Rat-triots will need him to score points when our kick returner is returning kicks

Moss even stated himself that he didn't feel like giving 100% for JOakland. I even saw on ESPN this morning, Sean Salisbury and Michael Smith talking about him running the 40 in Boca Raton. Clocked in at a 4.29.

Yes, we're going to be able to score all over everyone if the team stays healthy, but our defense is going to need an oxygen mask everytime they get off the field because they're so old.

I hope it all implodes on them. Remember folks, this team goes nowhere if theres no Tom Brady. They can have all the WRs they want, but if Brady goes down, whos going to throw to them?

I dont agree with you. Look at everyones posts. Moss can play and he will have Brady throwing him the ball. Look at the other WR's the Patsies have! Moss will face single coverage. If Moss wants a SuperBowl ring you can bet ya a** he'll step up.

Back
Top Bottom