Merged: Breaking News: Moss to Patriots for a 4th | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Breaking News: Moss to Patriots for a 4th

Uh-oh. Not good. Belichick is definitely a coach who can keep Moss under control. Moss will finally be happy to have a good QB. I thought for sure that Moss was going to Green Bay.

You know that Tom Brady is a happy camper now. He's gotten over losing Deion Branch now. Belichick and Pioli definitely shook the trees and got some receivers for him. I wonder how the Patriots can afford Moss. Moss must have taken a big pay cut knowing the Patriots. Jeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaz. :(

Moss to NE

ESPN and NFL network reporting it's physical pending for a fourth rounder.

Fortunately, JT tends to visit Brady in the backfield pretty often.

Moss was clocked just last week at 4.3 and 4.4! Brady has NEVER had anyone that fast. With his quick release and a fast weapon like Moss in position down the field, I doubt JT will be able to get to Brady. That has always been the knock on NE's offense, not speed. Well, that has changed drastically this offseason.

He brought the Pats to the AFC Championship game with Gaffney and Caldwell! Yikes, imagine what he will be like now with Moss, Stallworth, Welker, and Washington not to mention a great TE blocking for him like K. Brady. All that and Maroney will be healthy and no longer a rookie. They might be scary good this year!

I despise the Pats with a passion. Having said that I respect them and what they have accomplished. You can respect the enemy for what they have accomplished and still hate them.

Same thing I feel for the Yankees and MLB; hate the sight of them but won't argue with 26 WCs. Or, the Bama Crimson Tide during their heyday in college football. Dreaded the sight of the Bear's houndstooth hat but I will never argue with 23 SEC titles and 12 NCs since the 1920's for their program.

I hope that the winning attitude up there does NOT rub off on him and that guy can help implode that team. Let him be a distraction like a TO and his taking plays off infuriate BB and Brady to no end. Otherwise if he sets his mind right any D playing vs. them are in trouble.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets along in his new playpen.

In the meantime, sombody get on the phone to Ricky,
I have a vision of Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster, busting out of a mountainside somewhere in Oakland .

I can just see one of those crappy Sports Illustrated commericals...

"PATRIOT FANS! YOUR TEAM HAS JUST WON THE SUPER BOWL! ORDER TWO YEARS OF S.I. AND GET YOUR FREE SHIRT AND COMMEMORATIVE FOOTBALL"

God that team is stacked now...
That hurt just reading it.

Anyway you cut it, a 4th for Moss is a steal especially when u think they have Stallworth as well. Not good.

Big News: Moss to the Patriots for a 4th!

Wow, just reported on ESPN that Patriots got Randy Moss for a 4th round pick. The last thing we needed after the disaster of a day we had yesterday. We don't have a CB that can defend him.

Wow, and anyone that wonders when Moss' last good year was hasn't noticed that the raiders don't have a qb...Moss is a threat

Back
Top Bottom