Merged: Breaking News: Moss to Patriots for a 4th | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Breaking News: Moss to Patriots for a 4th

wow, that's going to be a fun team to play this year!!! How do they keep doing this? They go from having one of the worst rec corps to one of the better in one friggin' offseason.

Aren't our corners lik 5'10? I say we "accidently" knock da crap out of him on a pass interfienrence..heck..id give the m15 yads, for ZT knocking him back to the black hole.

An older overhyped WR past his prime, who can only run one route REALLY doesn't scare me.

I realize we just drafted Yatil Green and Chris Weinke, but honestly.... there's no reason to panic right now.

It's a new year, new possibilities.

I'm upset about the draft... but, I truly think this draft will pan out.

Guys, don't believe the hype machine. Football games are won on the field. Not in the press.

We have one of the best adjusting defenses in the game. We can neutralize the Patriots. I have no doubt.

Wow. That's a dagger.

Like the Patriots weren't good enough already, they had to go and have one of the most monster offseasons in recent history.

Moss will take his physical today and if he passes he's a patriot, sheftner reports. www.nfl.com

So what. Moss is totally washed up. Im not worried about that trade. The Rat-triots will need him to score points when our kick returner is returning kicks

Wow, hope we trade for Green before they take him from us also lol.

Moss really wants to play for the Patriots... he will burn our DB's

Folks, Moss just got dumped by a team that went 2-14, can anyone remember his last good season? He may be the current version of JJ Jefferson, awesome early career, then just faded away in GB even with a young James Lofton across the field from him. I do hope he torpedo's the Patsie's cap numbers though..:)

Back
Top Bottom