MERGED: Bruschi: Mild Stroke the Cause | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Bruschi: Mild Stroke the Cause

SirFin

The Original Fin
Reaction score
Get Well Teddy!

I just read that NE linebacker and Miami Dolphin nemesis Teddy Bruschi has been hospitalized with symptoms of a stroke. He is also suffering from paralysis. I am sure the entire Dolphin Nation has my back when I wish him the best and a speedy recovery.

Get well Teddy... you are one hell of a linebacker and I hope to see you at least twice next year.. maybe more!

Yeah, get well soon.

He is a class footballer and a classy guy.

Perhaps the most underrated guy in the NFL.

Yeah, I heard about this. Tedy is one of my favorite players just for his attitude and his willfulness. He seems like a great guy and although he's an enemy, I hope he gets well.....and then gets beat up by out new RB next season :D

ESPN News just blurbed the story for about two seconds and then nothing... you(I) would think that this would warrant more coverage. Hope he gets better, but the story left me with the impression that things were getting worse instead of better. How sad

Official story so far:

Bruschi Hospitalized For Headaches Bruschi Hospitalized For Headaches
Tedy Bruschi is being held for observation at Massachusetts General Hospital for severe headaches and blurred vision, according to an Associated Press report. The first reports say that the headaches are not serious, and that the Bruschi family "appreciates everyone's concern, but requests that you respect their privacy at this time." Michael Felger of the Herald reported on New England Sports Tonight that Bruschi was taken to the hospital by ambulance, but was seen later on walking around the hospital. WBZ TV-4 reported in its late news broadcast that Bruschi had suffered stroke symptoms and partial paralysis. Those reports were denied by the Patriots despite them conceding that his headaches represented a "serious" condition, which contradicts the AP report of his condition not being serious.

A lot of media are indicating a stroke though, let's hope it's not that serious.

finsnchips said:
Yeah, get well soon.

I must disagree, i find him a very unclassy man. This is not just because hes on the Pats, because others like Troy Brown and Tom Brady i do think are classy. Bruschi just seems like an *** quite frankly to me....And you cant be underrated when you go to the probowl. I think Zach Thomas would be more underrated considering in 4 less games he recoreded more tackles with no DT help and still no ProBowl recognition.

With that being said, i hope he recovers full health as soon as possible. There are very few people i would wish a stroke on(Osama).

Jimi said:
I must disagree, i find him a very unclassy man. This is not just because hes on the Pats, because others like Troy Brown and Tom Brady i do think are classy. Bruschi just seems like an *** quite frankly to me....And you cant be underrated when you go to the probowl. I think Zach Thomas would be more underrated considering in 4 less games he recoreded more tackles with no DT help and still no ProBowl recognition.

With that being said, i hope he recovers full health as soon as possible. There are very few people i would wish a stroke on(Osama).

i have to agree with Jimi here... Tedy hasnt been very classy... But i do hope he gets better, thats definitly not good

finsnchips said:
Yeah, get well soon.

classy? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Underrated? Yes, Most Underrated? NO, that title belongs to Donnie Edwards.

Jimi said:

Just curious...what he he done which would justify calling him unclassy? I have watched every game against us and he appeared pretty decent in my book. Was there something which he did/said that makes you say this?!? :confused:

He is a great player and has been a nemesis to the Dolphins.I hope he recovers without any long lasting effects.

If he retires it wouldnt be bad either.:rolleyes:

Hope he is okay, don't want to see anything like that happen to anyone.

Maybe it's just to much glare from all the diamonds on his fingers!

Bruschi hospitalized with "stroke like symptoms"

Channel 4 reported late last night that Bruschi was suffering from "stroke-like symptoms" -- including partial paralysis and blurred vision.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2005/02/17/patriot_bruschi_is_hospitalized/

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/nfl/02/16/bc.fbn.bruschihospitali.ap/index.html

i hate tom brady, not the pats. and Bruschi is one of those "good guys" you can respect, even if his team kicks the crap out of you... i hope hes ok.

now i know why i didnt see this posted already.. IT WAS MOVED. a great player from a division rival may have had a stroke, and its moved...:shakeno:

With every ounce of me hating the Patsies, I can do nothing but wish him the best of luck and hope he makes it though this without any problems.

Back
Top Bottom