Merged: Carl Morris from Cologne WFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Carl Morris from Cologne WFL

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Made my Reservations

I know it's been a rough offseason and who knows what this season will bring but I couldn't wait any longer, so I made my reservations for opening day today. So who else plans on being there.

I think this years opening day will be the most important game in a while, I think that even though it's only one game, it will be go a long way in determining the success of the season. I think more then any other season it's important for the Fins to get off on a winning note.

This is really the toughest opening day game in a while, although the Texans proved last year that no team is a gimmie.

OK now it's a matter of September getting here, let's go.
clear.gif

I gotta tell ya......that's one cute little Ricky. :)

I'll be there. I hope the game is better than the last Titans game :mad:

I'll be there. It had better be an improvement over the Titans game. Fans are already skeptical after this offseason, they need to show something early. Also, The Titans will have some questions. They may not have George, Wychek is gone, Kearse is gone. However, they did do a nice job in getting the top rated TE in the draft. I hate when summer ends (especially living in NH) but I can't wait to be at opening day on Sept 12th.

coming down for the game with my buddy......a titans fan!!

cant wait.

go fins!

I always park right outside Gate H. It seems to be right in the middle of everything...

I will be there, hopefully all season long, and hopefully during the Post Season...

kasaba13 said:
I'll be there. It had better be an improvement over the Titans game. Fans are already skeptical after this offseason, they need to show something early. Also, The Titans will have some questions. They may not have George, Wychek is gone, Kearse is gone. However, they did do a nice job in getting the top rated TE in the draft. I hate when summer ends (especially living in NH) but I can't wait to be at opening day on Sept 12th.
the top rated TE in draft???

Does the name Kellen Winslow mean something to you

Carl Morris from Cologne WFL

I just tuned in to Fox to watch the WFL and this kid looks pretty decent. 6'3 214 from Harvard no less. we know hes not stupid anyways. But i saw some nice catches. One being over the middle where he caught a timing pattern in heavy traffic and he covered up the ball nicely and ran for an additional 15 or 20 yards. He reminded me of McCaferrey and a little of Andre Reed the way he strutted and his arms look good size and bulk.
Then he caught a short pass on a blitz read for a nice first down play which set up a TD. I like what i see from this kid. smarts and size and decent speed.

This is a very big and strong kid with good hands he also looks like he blocks well too. I just hope he gets a good look in camp.

Back
Top Bottom