Merged:Carter tests positive for coke | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Carter tests positive for coke

Anthony3454 said:
Even without the cocaine thing he's still not a good qauterback.
I agree, he had every oppurtunity to win the job in dallas and failed. You saw how we tore him apart on thanksgiving!

clear.gif

"Cocaine's a hell of a drug"

Quincy Carter is FREE!
...just like you know who

SkapePhin said:
LOL! You think Rick would even PONDER bringing in a cokehead after just going through a fiasco with a pothead?? Spielman would have to be on Angel Dust to even consider it..

You forgot to include Acid and Meth in your medical report Dr. SkapePhin!
Anyone still think football players are good role models? Unless they are very mature...and lets be honest, not many people are mature at 40 muchless 25.
There is just too much temptation with the fame,money,women...my personal favorite :D ,This kind of thing is only going to get worse to many ways to get busted with Technical advances in medicine it's getting tougher to beat.

BTW, Quncy Carter might not have been a top 10 QB but the guy has an arm and he played well at times last year. And while the team was not built around him, he will be missed. I think he had a shot of being better this year. So at least we are not the only ones to lose a key player. We never know what can happen and we could be right in it till the end.

I just cant believe the inmaturity of some of these players.Cant they keep from destroying themselves when they are in the prime of their football carreers and with the possibility of earning enough money to be set for the rest of their lives ?

Next thing we know they will be assigning babysitters during the offseason for some of the higher risk players

Dredd1050 said:
It was his second positive. 4 games right away.

Would have been a fine with no suspension.

I wouldn't pick him up anyway. He is a younger Jay Fiedler. Very inconsistant.

Too bad they cut Carter, he was a good fit for Dallas. They should have brought back Michael Irvin, too...

What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?
A Huddle. :roflmao:

baracuda said:
Take a chance on him?

They aren't saying why either. Must have pissed off the Tuna.
Um.. he tested positive for Cocaine. So I would have to say.. umm.. NO!

Linky!

He has previous substance abuse problems and has recently failed a team implemented drug test...I think now would be a good time to shy away from these types of players....Check out the ESPN article on him (on the front page), it talks about his past drug issues.

Back
Top Bottom