Merged: Charlie Batch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Charlie Batch

McMichael

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
MVP?

just kidding.

but hey our secondary has been our main issue ever since Surtain left 2 years ago. this is a FACT. last season, preseason, and first game has proven this.

need travis daniels back, and also somewhere along the season maybe we will sign some FA to help us out.

longest touchdown to a TE today in 30 years. the whole play i was just screaming wheres the safety wheres the safety why isnt he coming across to make the stop...

i thought thats what safeties were for, to ensure u dont give up HUGE 80 yard bombs to a TE... longest one in 30 years

on the BRIGHT SIDE... it doesn't seem like any of our secondary is really getting burnt, or missing tackles, its more just MISSED ASSIGNMENTS. they are in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially when they let hines ward slip in for that td...

so hopefully this can all be corrected.

oh and also yah refs stunk but u cant blame them for the loss. more on our secondary

When did Charlie Batch become Joe Montana?

How the hell did this guy beat us so bad:shakeno: We never laid a big hit on him all night!
So disapointed right now. Last rant, I thought Will Allen was supposed to be a super fast corner? He barely caught a lumbering TE on an 87 yd play? Comeon with this guy. He also got burnt on the Washington td. Looks like we are in for trouble with this guy as advertised.

Why did you post? Batch didn't beat us bad. His team did. go to bed.

well either way, our secondary just put charlie batch in the top 1-2-3 QB for the opening week, numbers wise anyway.

Back
Top Bottom