Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

Heard its in that 4 to 5 AAV range

Just saw I didn't look far enough back in this thread for what I was looking for. That's what I get for trying to work while I'm at work. The $4-$5 range seems pricy for him.

Just saw I didn't look far enough back in this thread for what I was looking for. That's what I get for trying to work while I'm at work. The $4-$5 range seems pricy for him.

Really?!!

4 million would be a great deal for him. That extra $2.5 it would have cost for Miller can be used to find a capable OG or at least give us some extra $ towards that contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buddy of mine saying local sports radio done deal to Miami.

The Gase connection eases concern for me. But would like this closer to 4 ala Shane Vereen last year.

Worse case scenario there's going to be egg on the face again when we sit around for 5 days and then find out Denver keeps him and we then have to pick through leftovers and/or plan on drafting.

This is so over rated and tiresome. When we sign players some how ppl like forget this. When a player decides to go a different direction ppl like you bring this up.

I mean the implication is so amazing to me. The 3 other teams aren't open to this kind of logic/criticism, only the Dolphins are?

i kinda like cj and his versatility so if we sign him ill be a little less angst about letting miller go

At least we have enough cap to still go out and make moves and not have to sit and wait for the broncos to decide

Miller's a much better RB and playmaker than CJ. Really not a fan of Anderson. This does fit into what Gase said. He strangely mentioned in an interview that RBs were an issue on offense here. Well he replaced them with one of his own.

Denver could decide anytime they don't want to match (or do).

If you remember all the reports last year with Charles Clay, we knew in 24-48 hours that the offer sheet was going to be front loaded and Miami was moving on.

..despite it taking the full 5 days to be official. I could be wrong on that but I believe thats how it all went down.

Back
Top Bottom