MERGED: Cleveland game: COVID issues? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Cleveland game: COVID issues?

I think our defense can play w buffalo.. our offense is going be problem w Tua and them backup wr...

Man you really don't like Tua? Every thread even if it's not QB specific you find a way to cr$p on the kid! Yikes!

Firstly, I have to say I’m a member of the camp that feels we can beat the Bills, with Tua starting the game.

However, Good Morning Football has just reported that the Browns practice facility has been closed as they go through contact tracing for COVID. Looks like their roster could take another hit this upcoming game against the Steelers. This may inspire some of the naysayers in believing we have playoff hopes ahead of us.
Yeah, they put two safeties and one TE on the Covid list yesterday, so now they are locking things down to go through contract tracing protocols. Hopefully everyone stays healthy, but can’t play this week. ;)

Man you really don't like Tua? Every thread even if it's not QB specific you find a way to cr$p on the kid! Yikes!
Its relative though. Tua's the starter, and we're talking about a game against Buffalo...very relevant. And that crap the offense showed with him at QB last week will NOT cut it against Buffalo. Very fair statement.

Love Tua, think he could be the answer, but he's not there yet.

Its relative though. Tua's the starter, and we're talking about a game against Buffalo...very relevant. And that crap the offense showed with him at QB last week will NOT cut it against Buffalo. Very fair statement.

Ah...the gangs all here.

Wait the expectation was for him to "there" already?

Man...them poor Browns fans...they FINALLY get a team that looks playoff ready, look like a LOCK to make the playoffs, then Covid pipes up...had they beaten the Jets (which they would have w/o Covid), they'd already be in.

Sucks for them...but I'll take it.

What about the crap Fitz showed in the NE game? and how about the Seattle game?

Who said anything about Fitz? Y'all too damn defensive of Tua lol. You can like the guy and be honest about this team's offensive capabilities with him in there.

Twice, with the game on the line, both times losing to a team we shouldn't lose to, Flo put in Fitz...there's your answer.

Nawh...why would they bring up his 16 year history of all flash but nothing of significance? Defeats the whole savior argument.

Nawh...why would they bring up his 16 year history of all flash but nothing of significance? Defeats the whole savior argument.
Funny y'all can't just focus on Tua w/o bringing Fitz into it lol...

I guess I'm a "Tua-hater" now right? TFOH.

Who said anything about Fitz? Y'all too damn defensive of Tua lol. You can like the guy and be honest about this team's offensive capabilities with him in there.

Twice, with the game on the line, both times losing to a team we shouldn't lose to, Flo put in Fitz...there's your answer.

Is that what everyones been doing? Being "honest" in their positions about either QB?
I'm still waiting for anyone pro-Fitz supporters to bring up his 16 year NFL history and how he led teams through his great play to playoff games? Right...he's never led a team to a playoffs..

Interesting considering some are killing a rookie with a couple of games under his start. Not to mention not playing with 50% of the offensive talent Fitz has had the luxury of playing with in his career.

Is that what everyones been doing? Being "honest" in their positions about either QB?
I'm still waiting for anyone pro-Fitz supporters to bring up his 16 year NFL history and how he led teams through his great play to playoff games? Right...he's never led a team to a playoffs..

Interesting considering some are killing a rookie with a couple of games under his start. Not to mention not playing with 50% of the offensive talent Fitz has had the luxury of playing with in his career.
No the discussion was about Tua...y'all injected Fitz into it. Doesn't have a damn thing to do with Tua's performance.

I think it's sad you guys keep crapping on the guy who is actually making the game this week meaningful. I like both guys, Tua is not there yet, Fitz is better. How is that not a fair and balanced statement? The stats back it up, the eye test backs it up, the coach pulling one for the other tells you what he thinks and the win last Saturday solidifies it.

We actually have a good thing, grooming a QB and winning games with a two headed QB. Why can't this be a good thing? Getting upset with people critiquing Tua while bashing Fitz is just hypocritical and sad.

Back
Top Bottom