MERGED: College Football Legend Joe Paterno dies at 85 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: College Football Legend Joe Paterno dies at 85

RIP to the greatest man to ever coach a football team.

RIP Joe Pa we love you and will miss you. you were and always will be the greatest coach in the history of the college game and thank you for all your contributions to the people of Pennsylvania and beyond.

The media took his passion and that took his life! RIP JoePa!

Damn that media for exposing the coverup! Go Joe.
Got nothing to do with that. Joe has been convicted of nothing! I watched espn pretty much call for his head and that left PSU no choice!

I love Penn state and use to worship the ground he walked on but being a new parent and looking at what he turned a blind eye to will never sit well with me. You know darn well he knew what was going on, HOW COULD YOU NOT. HIM AND HIS STAFF PUT A BLEMISH ON PENN STATE FOREVER!

I feel for PSU fans but the bottom line is your school, administrators and coaches took the lives of several innocent boys which is far worse then anything the media did.

Got nothing to do with that. Joe has been convicted of nothing! I watched espn pretty much call for his head and that left PSU no choice!

You don't have to convicted to be in the wrong. What JoePa did was wrong. Should that be the final reminder of his legacy? No. But unfortunately, it is.

Joe Paterno is NO Don Shula !! Sry he knew what was going on and was just worried about himself. Bury him all ready !! All it takes for evil to endure is for good men to do nothing and thats what he did. I feel sry for all those boys that were abused more then his death.

The whole staff new about it and sat back and let a man rape and ruin the lives of a dozen boys. They are lucky its not my 11 and 14 year old boys because he would have been in a pine box months ago along with all the Penn State personal that turned their backs on these innocent children so they wouldn't ruin their careers and Penn States ego. Really sick, the media didn't kill him, IT WAS THE SHAME AND GUILT.

You know, I was as hard on JoePa as anyone when the scandal came out, and I still hold him accountable for what he didnt do. That being said, it seems really unfair that an entire lifetimes worth of good can be erased by one poor choice. It was a poor choice and IMO he deserved to be fired, but there were lots of people more responsible for the mess than Paterno. I dont think that his entire legacy should be forgotten because of this one scandal that he wasnt even the biggest player in.

Back
Top Bottom