Merged:Collier is RBs Coach Again, Foerster new Offensive Coordinator | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Collier is RBs Coach Again, Foerster new Offensive Coordinator

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Does anybody know what this PC is about? Anything we don't already know? It said it's going to discuss the coaching staff. Is someone getting hired/fired?

Keep us up on it!!!
aybe Wanny is getting axed?!?! HOOOORRRAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I hope it is just a new hiring. But, my first thought is concern that it relates to Joel Collier's sickness - I hope it's not something serious.

finregime said:
Keep us up on it!!!
aybe Wanny is getting axed?!?! HOOOORRRAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

That would be ...

SWEET!

I think it has to do with Collier being sick...lets hope he is ok

BigFinFan said:
What is wrong with Joel Collier?
I really don't know but he missed the QB school we just had...something about him being sick

May be to announce that Kosar has been hired.....Didn't he interview last week?

inFINSible said:
May be to announce that Kosar has been hired.....Didn't he interview last week?
That's exactly what I was thinking. I know I read it somewhere a couple days ago. I'm trying to find a link.

Holy chit....that kinda rules out Kosar.....Now, it does sound like something may be wrong with Collier.....

So who's it going to be? Trestman or Sullivan as the new OC?

If it is something to with Colliers health that is really to bad. Here's hoping everything is OK.
But, if he can't coach, is there anyone on staff that could legitmately take over as OC.......or will they have to go out find someone.
Could Trestman? Or Sullivan? Tony Wise? Jude Garrett. Anyone?

Why wouldn't hiring Kosar be a change to the offensive coaching staff? Was he not interviewing for a coaching position?

Jimmy James said:
Why wouldn't hiring Kosar be a change to the offensive coaching staff? Was he not interviewing for a coaching position?
I thought he was being interviewed for the job Marino took and then quit. VP of Football Operations or something

That would make sense. I heard about Kosar interviewing, but I didn't consider that it might be for a FO job instead of a coaching one.

Back
Top Bottom