Merged: Deflategate report | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

patsrule59 says:
May 8, 2015 4:29 PM
My take on Deflategate is that it makes Brady’s Super Bowl performance even MORE impressive.

Given what we now know, Brady had to know that the hammer was coming down as soon as the Wells report was released. To be able to perform the way he did in the Super Bowl under that kind of pressure, just proves what a clutch performer Brady is.

My respect for the man continues to grow.

:lol:

I won't be happy with any ruling unless Belicheat is brought down too. Either he knew, or he's ignorant...both are punishable according to that joke of a commissioner Goodell. Won't hold my breath though.

If he`s clean why wouldnt he cooperate... Dumb ass !

Cry-Brady could very well be protecting Belicheat. Belicheat is one of the most detail oriented coaches there is so it's ridiculous to think he didn't know this was going on.

Anybody else think it's odd the Wells' investigation didn't ask Belicheat for his cell phone cell phone wasn't asked for? The report could very be a whitewash to protect Belicheat. I happen to think Brady is being thrown under the bus to protect Belicheat.

GOTTA WATCH:

if you havent seen Jon Stewart report on Tom Brady!!! mad funny!!!
[video=youtube;8rm6jblP51w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rm6jblP51w[/video]

GOTTA WATCH:

if you havent seen Jon Stewart report on Tom Brady!!! mad funny!!!
[video=youtube;8rm6jblP51w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rm6jblP51w[/video]

Gronk is such a meat head, a perfect specimen for a bat to the knee caps. What a way to try and deflect from the real point, "what about the charities". Effing moron. then of course the "Deez Nutz" comment, how mature, you ape.

Tommy boy you are a cheater and a liar, enjoy.

Don Shula just couldn't resist.
The legendary Miami Dolphins head coach -- the man who led the 1972 team to the only undefeated season in NFL history -- took a jab at the New England Patriots and Deflategate on Saturday.
Speaking at a function to celebrate the Dolphins' 50th anniversary, Shula talked about how all of this teams conducted their business in a classy manner.
"Always done with a lot of class. A lot of dignity. Always done the right way. We didn't deflate any balls," Shula told the Miami Herald.
Good one, coach.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/laces-...bsc=social_20150509_45513746&short_code=2ym16

Rumors that the delay on punishment is the league negotiating with the patriots on terms...really disgusting if true

Rumors that the delay on punishment is the league negotiating with the patriots on terms...really disgusting if true

Hooshoops, perhaps "negotiate" implies EITHER a lengthy suspension for Brady without organizational penalties OR a mitigated suspension for Brady combined with team fines along with a forfeiture of draft picks?

I know we, as Dolphin fans, fear that the Patriots are untouchable and that Kraft is too influential; however, I can't imagine that Troy Vincent and the NFL would allow the Patriots to dictate to them a penalty that solely consists of the number of games that Brady is suspended.

I am not sure how I would feel about the NFL allowing any negotiations, but perhaps offering the Patriots the choice between accepting organizational culpability and throwing Brady under the bus is quite clever and devious on the part of the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Where did you see that? 2. If that's true, then there's just no hope for this ****ing league...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Csn new england but they were speculating...the media there seems to think that the punishment will be finalized after a negotiation...krafts influence

Feels like a bad omen when cbs promos for the 2015 season Thursday night football and this coming seasons super bowl that just came out despite this whole thing hanging over the qbs head ends with freaking tom bradys mug on it

Back
Top Bottom