Merged: Dolphins/Patriots SOLD OUT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins/Patriots SOLD OUT

You know that most of thoes packages are bought by "legal" scalpers, ticket services. And thoes tickets will bought up by pats fans. UGHHH!!!
It will be like home field for the Pats...minus the mucking snow and cold.

Its been a while but let me tell ya...there's nothing better than seeing a whole bunch of drunk, sun burnt, white guys (and I do mean ghost-like), walk outta that stadium with their tails tucked between their legs...hopefully I can see that lovely sight again!!!

miamirick said:
Its been a while but let me tell ya...there's nothing better than seeing a whole bunch of drunk, sun burnt, white guys (and I do mean ghost-like), walk outta that stadium with their tails tucked between their legs...hopefully I can see that lovely sight again!!!
:laugh: TRUE!!!

U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME, IT'S SOLD OUT ALREADY?
ugh my brother wanted to get tickets to that game for his birthday when he came town from new jersey to florida cuz he's a diehard fins fan. damnit

:fire: :cry: :mad: :yell: :nono: :french: :hitself: :tantrum: :nesucks:

Dolphins/Patriots SOLD OUT

The Miami Dolphins game against the New England Patriots on Monday, December 20 at Pro Player Stadium has been declared a sellout, the team announced today. The only way fans can now purchase tickets to that Monday night game is through season tickets or group sales.

The sellout resulted after the club put its “Early Bird” Ticket Package on sale last Saturday. Through this package, Dol-Fans can secure individual tickets to any regular season home game when an equal number of tickets are purchased for the contest with the Arizona Cardinals on November 7. It is still available for the Arizona contest and the remaining six regular season home games. Fans can purchase this ticket package at the Pro Player Stadium Box Office at Gate G or by TicketMaster charge by phone at 305/573-TEAM. Limited quantities are available.

For the complete story, please click the following link:

http://dolphins.ed10.net/ud/6VNOFN/VLJ0/B50I/4O/IB7O2N

Back
Top Bottom