Merged:Dolphins Playing Hardball With Ogun/More Warner/Collins rumors | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Dolphins Playing Hardball With Ogun/More Warner/Collins rumors

Boys, boys. Isn't this kinda like arguing over dog crap and cat crap..............Who cares it both stink

:roflmao:

I"m not saying Fiedler is a great QB, and I would agree he does not usually hit his receivers in stride. However, with his numbers higher than Collins across the board, I'd have to say he's a much better choice for Miami - better behind a questionable 0-line, better knowledge of the system and players, and better stats... I'm sure Collins has strengths that Fiedler doesn't...but right now, I'd stick with Jay on this team.

I"m not saying Fiedler is a great QB, and I would agree he does not usually hit his receivers in stride. However, with his numbers higher than Collins across the board, I'd have to say he's a much better choice for Miami - better behind a questionable 0-line, better knowledge of the system and players, and better stats... I'm sure Collins has strengths that Fiedler doesn't...but right now, I'd stick with Jay on this team.

Those are all very sound arguements and good points, its just a personal preference that I really don't want Fiedler. :D

Finsflurry said:
Those are all very sound arguements and good points, its just a personal preference that I really don't want Fiedler. :D

Ah, well, ok. The ABF club is difficult to argue with. You almost sounded like you had REASONS there for a moment. :)

pigskinguy said:
Boys, boys. Isn't this kinda like arguing over dog crap and cat crap..............Who cares it both stink :lol:

"Animals are crapping in our houses and WE'RE picking it up? Did we lose a war? That's not America....that's not even Mexico."

1)What is the ABF club?

2)Reasons for Collins:
Top 10 draft pick with immense talent
Better arm,accuracy,durability
Bigger, stronger, and younger
Has been around a while and is a smart guy so should pick up offense quickly
Led Giants to Superbowl a few years ago
You know what you get with Jay, another quality QB should be given a chance to learn the offense(Griese got injured he doesn't count)

Back
Top Bottom