Merged: Draft Position | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Draft Position

NIMA said:
Wouldn't it make more sense for the team with the harder schedule to draft first?

according to nfl.com, the chargers finished ahead of us.

LtDan said:
anyone know why we would pick before SD? Finished with the same record and we beat them head-to-head??
strength of schedule... they have played teams with a higher winning % than the fins did ... thats why we pick ahead of them ...

I hope Cutler is available for us as well but there are a lot of teams needing QB's...I am wondering what is going to happen with Favre, Culpepper, Brooks, Carr, Bollinger/Pennington, and McNair.......if we can't get Cutler I would like for us to get Culpepper (if he is completely healthy). If not we may have to ride the Gus Bus another year and draft a QB in 2007. :rolleyes:

how come the Vikings and Chargers went lower than us, I mean we beat the Chargers you'd think they'd be higher, I guess its some tie breaking system tha I don't understand, maybe someone who know could explain it to me.

Draft Position

I have been on vacation for the past few days and I'm sure this has been a topic, but what exactly is our draft position? 20th?? somewhere around there.......and who do you think we could get at whatever our pick is....

I would like to know, thanks.

Draft pick

according to foxsports.com, the Dolphins will be picking 16th. They had the same record as the Cowboys, Vikings, and Chargers. However, they won the tie breakers with those four teams.

Might be able to get Cutler by tradeing up a few spots.

All depends.

I know if we'd've lost more games, we've gotten a better pick, but, Screw that.

I've got all the confidence in thsi staff to make good picks.

We have one of the most talented staffs in the NFL AFAIK.

and the jets are 4 so they won't get Bush or Leinart but they might get Williams.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

Dolphins have 16th pick in the draft

I went back two pages but didn't see this yet, if I missed it sorry to waste the space.

This is a good spot to get a quality player at a far lower salary cost than a top 5 pick.

Anyone else excited?

Back
Top Bottom