MERGED: Drew's Views | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Drew's Views

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Rosenhaus show every Sunday?

You have to keep in mind that I am not a Miami resident or a Florida resident, I am a Dolfan in Pennsylvania. Occasionally I hear some of you posting reports from Rosenhaus on TV. It usually seems to be posted on Sundays, so my question is, does Rosenhaus have a show every Sunday? Will he speak tonight? did he already speak? I know he isn't the greatest person or the best source for Fin info, but I would like to know his views for the Dolphins on June 1st cuts.

Drew's Views

Had some interesting things to say. Said Greg Jerman will not only start but excel this year as he has been impressing everyone. Drew said he is a blue-chipper and that he and Carey might flip positions but that they will dominate regardless...good to hear and I have been noticing him performing well at camp. Makes me feel a little better about the oline because the right side is my main concern. Then he said Warner will end up in NY and Trotter might join him, Eddie George is going to the Raiders or Cowboys, and that Muhammed is most likely going to be kept by the Panthers. Oh well. Then he said Yeremiah Bell has been a standout (which he has) and says he and Korey Banks will be our 5th S and CB, respectively. Then he says he has a counter offer on the table for the Dolphins for Wale that he will present on Tuesday and that it is less than both Kearse and Taylor are making, but he mysteriously left out Wistrom which leads me to believe they are looking in the 35-40 million range with a 10+ signing bonus. A little expensive for my taste and I'd do it only if I knew I could lock up Chambers and McMichael.

Oops sorry didnt see your thread, yeah he goes on Channel 7 Sports Extra every Sunday night at 11. I summarized it all in another thread.

Would Drew be Jerman's agent ? :huh:
Anyhow it's way too early to say Jerman's gonna be a blue-chipper especially since the pads aren't even on...
IMO looking at last year's game tape Billy Yates did better than Greg Jerman..
Maybe he's improved but I still would feel a lot better if Spielam were to bring in Middleton or Nails to compete or provide veteran leadership (we definately need it on the line)

Flip postions? Do you mean Carey at guard and Jerman at Tackle?

Indeedy-do.

Wale aint worth it, we have more dire needs, and capable replacements. Damn, don't resign him. But hey, Rick Spielman is going to play Tennis with Drew on Tuesday. You know what I love, isn't Tuesday June 1st, umm cut day. If I was GM, I would be on the wire, waiting for that release to happen that you want to be the first team to be all over it, not playing tennis. I am not ripping Rick, nor saying I am more suited, all I am saying is how does that look. On a GM calendar, wouldn't you think June first would be a date that sticks out?

Thanks for that report bro. Good stuff.

Someone help me out here. I don't live in Miami so I don't get to see this dude. But with all his opinions on everything and everyone, how many scouting jobs has he held? How many coaching jobs has he had? How many teams has he been employed by.

I guess I'm asking what makes his opinion any more informed and correct then anyone else on this message board? I only know him as a players agent, which means he will twist and turn the truth or the fact to be perceived the way he wants them too. So what give him the proven and added edge over you or I?

IceStorm said:
Someone help me out here. I don't live in Miami so I don't get to see this dude. But with all his opinions on everything and everyone, how many scouting jobs has he held? How many coaching jobs has he had? How many teams has he been employed by.

I guess I'm asking what makes his opinion any more informed and correct then anyone else on this message board? I only know him as a players agent, which means he will twist and turn the truth or the fact to be perceived the way he wants them too. So what give him the proven and added edge over you or I?

The only advantage Drew has is that he speaks to many players and team decision makers. Of course, he also has his own motives. So he's basically a very well connected reporter who may or may not have an agenda on any given report.

Back
Top Bottom