Merged: Good news for Mare/for all who griped about infield dirt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Good news for Mare/for all who griped about infield dirt

Too Bad he won't be kicking here once the new stadium is complete!

I have never understood why they could not just cover the dirt with turf for sunday? Heck i am not a grounds keeper.Dolfanreal69

This news is great. It will definitely be a long time before the stadium for the Marlins is built, but when they get it, the dirt will be gone!

Good news for Mare would be to see his a$$ out there in the dirt practicing field goals 3 hours before and 3 hours after practice. :yell:

For all of those that have griped about the Infield Dirt...

Great news....

MIAMI – Miami-Dade County Commissioners on Tuesday gave their blessing to a $367-million plan to build a retractable roof ballpark for the Florida Marlins southwest of the Orange Bowl.

Acknowledging there are still numerous questions to be answered and much work that needs to be done, commissioners voted 8-3 for the proposal. The plan was approved unanimously by the Miami City Commission last week.

In a few more years, no more dirt, and the MARLINS GET TO STAY IN SOUTH FLORIDA! :up: :woot: :mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin:

EDIT: Here is the link....

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...park,0,7826893.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines

Admin Edit:Don't make me merge your sorry a$$ again... you know betta Homey!! :lol: ;)

TerryTate said:
Great news....

In a few more years, no more dirt, and the MARLINS GET TO STAY IN SOUTH FLORIDA! :up: :woot: :mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin:

EDIT: Here is the link....

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...park,0,7826893.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines

Admin Edit:Don't make me merge your sorry a$$ again... you know betta Homey!! :lol: ;)

Bring it chumpzilla, I didn't see the other thread, we all make mistakes foo! You dont wanna be this guy :lol:

clear.gif

I don't understand why everyone complains about the infield, If the opponent kicks in the dirt it will hurt them too, I am happy that the Marlins are getting a stadium, because that is what they need to become a better team, they need to seperate themselves from Huizenga, but it is good news. The dirt infield excuse never really bothered me but go Fish (Marlins and Dolphins!) :woot:

Prime Time said:
I don't understand why everyone complains about the infield, If the opponent kicks in the dirt it will hurt them too, I am happy that the Marlins are getting a stadium, because that is what they need to become a better team, they need to seperate themselves from Huizenga, but it is good news. The dirt infield excuse never really bothered me but go Fish (Marlins and Dolphins!) :woot:

You also have to consider that the dirt causes injuries and that it looks really bad.

Back
Top Bottom