MERGED: Great Article on Will Poole | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Great Article on Will Poole

As far as the coaches are concerned, his talent is encouraging...

daywalker said:
Let's hope this kid can keep his head in life and the game. From what I've been reading in the offseason, Poole has unlimited potential:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...tions/sunday/sports_040b81f3048400da0027.html

...however, I don't find it encouraging that he made such a dumb decision so close to the draft, fully affecting his draft status. IF he can keep his head clear and on football, I'll be encouraged, much the same as David Boston.

in 2 years sam might be gone. itll be surtain and poole/howard and we won't have to miss madison that much. im ok with what he did so we could snag him:D but if we draft a cb before round six next year i will yell at the tv and ask what the hell they just did.:fire:

Hopefully he can be the successor to Madison (opposite of Surtain,) when Madison retires (whatever that time may be.) People make mistakes, I guess it's how you learn from them that matters! After getting falling down in the draft, I hope he'll be the guy that makes the plays and says to the teams that passed on him--"remember me?"

i like the fact that he blocked six kicks, maybe we have another ed reed on our roster

This is the first we've heard about him actually turning himself in. Previously, all I've read was that he stole from a teammate (whereas this says "classmate"...could we have previously been given more misinformation?) and was caught. Might not seem like much, but it makes a large difference in my book

We've all made mistakes and done things out of character. Hopefully he has indeed learned from them and further matured.

i think we should be happy as heck that we got a potential 1st round pick in the 4th round.

his talent on the field is amazing. off the field needs a little improvement. but the last time i checked we were dolphins fans because of how they played on sunday. not what they did on tuesday night.

ii

Juice_56 said:
in 2 years sam might be gone. itll be surtain and poole/howard and we won't have to miss madison that much. im ok with what he did so we could snag him:D but if we draft a cb before round six next year i will yell at the tv and ask what the hell they just did.:fire:

um surtain has been gone for a couple months now....:crazy:

People, I think Rick Speilman has a clue on what he's doing..What a great pick-up..

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
um surtain has been gone for a couple months now....:crazy:
WHAT? Did I miss something? Where did Surtain go? :confused:

it certainly make you wonder about his decision making :hmmm:

He has lots to prove and needs to do it on a team where he is the 4th CB - which I am not sure if that is good or bad - other than he will have more time to get in trouble than as a starter

Back
Top Bottom