MERGED: Gronk suffers broken arm, out 4-6 weeks... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Gronk suffers broken arm, out 4-6 weeks...

Gronk out 4-6 weeks for NE

NFL Network reporting breaking news the Gronkowski is out for 4-6 weeks with a broken forearm. The pats will adjust but this will hurt them.

Gronk suffers broken arm, out 4-6 weeks...

I almost traded for Gronk in my money league last week. Thank God I pulled the offer off the table at the last minute lol.

That's definitely going to be a big blow for them. They'll still win the division though...although, they're surely no longer likely to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl this year.

We're still gonna have a hell of a time with their tightends, but this certainly can't hurt!!

until we have backsiders who play eyes on the ball, and olb's that can run in coverage, we watch this team keep jerking. gotta give it Belichick… he demands of players and they produce… they know that even after Bill cuts them, the rest of the league will come calling, money in hand.

Beli's the guy Gary Stevens prophesied… he turns chicken sh** into chicken salad.

The Pats will win the division regardless of Gronk and he will likely be back for the playoffs......I also believe they will blow us out of the water anyways.......to my dismay

If Ireland had drafted him, there would be posters calling him a bust and injury prone. Guy cant play a 16 game season.

so instead of the Pats ripping the Dolphins apart by 35 they'll instead win by just 27.

big news.

I was thinking why are they still on the field up by 4 touchdowns, not like the Colts are going to make a run with only 3 minutes left. And now they lose their best tight end. Great job.

If Ireland had drafted him, there would be posters calling him a bust and injury prone. Guy cant play a 16 game season.

Dude has already had the production of 5 years worth of playtime. Gronk and bust should never be in the same sentence.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Dude has already had the production of 5 years worth of playtime. Gronk and bust should never be in the same sentence.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

You obviously missed the point of my post.

Back
Top Bottom