Merged: Happy Birthday Jaydog57 and miadphan13 and others | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Happy Birthday Jaydog57 and miadphan13 and others

Thanks Everyone!!

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Thanks dudes. We're gonna go to a nice place in Daytona Beach to eat tonight:

No such thing, LOL. We went to Orlando for a nice dinner. Just out of curiosity were did you 2 go? We went to a new place on Sandlake Seasons 52, it was great!!

Happy B-day all. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Happy Birthday JayDog!!

Originally posted by WharfRat
Yo Bro!!

:band: :birthday: :rocker: :happydrin :cooldude: :friday: :party: :infins: :thewave: :wharf: :mocool: :rockon: :cheer2: :bong: :groovy: :hump: :dance:

Have a Great One Dude!!
almost missed this one, happy birthday jdog, mia13 too!

Originally posted by The_Philster
Happy birthday from your friends on the Zone

You can pimp your site in your sig but don't do it in your posts please.

Sorry had to take care of a little business first....anyway happy B-day michele and Jay! Have fun!.....see ya 9/21 at the buffalo slaughter.....oooops did I just smack on the main board???.....I'll be out back spanking myself if anybody needs me....save me some cake guys!

Thanks again guys!

Fins1: We went to Sweetwater's in Port Orange. It was awesome!

We had sinful cheesecake and one candle each. Can't tell ya what we wished for or it won't come true. ;)

Dolphins tickets go on sale July 19th!! Woo-Hoo!!

Michele, you ARE sinful cheesecake! ;)

Glad you guys had a good time. Happy happy!

Originally posted by inFINSible

You can pimp your site in your sig but don't do it in your posts please.

Actually inFINS... that's a link to a similar thread Philster started on the Zone.... I don't think it was to promote the site, but rather to show that there are some at the Zone who like a few of us too.... so in this case, I think we'll let it go! ;)

:cool:

:D

Re: Thanks Everyone!!

Originally posted by fins1

No such thing, LOL. We went to Orlando for a nice dinner. Just out of curiosity were did you 2 go? We went to a new place on Sandlake Seasons 52, it was great!!

Happy B-day all. :D
Yeah, we went to Sweetwater's it was great. Especially considering all the race fans in town and we didn't have to wait for a table:rocker: Thanks again for the b-day wishes you guys, it was a good day.:cool:

Originally posted by WharfRat

Actually inFINS... that's a link to a similar thread Philster started on the Zone.... I don't think it was to promote the site, but rather to show that there are some at the Zone who like a few of us too.... so in this case, I think we'll let it go! ;)

:cool:

:D

Exactly. ;)

Back
Top Bottom