Merged: Interview with Miami Dolphins Rookie RB Freddie Russell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Interview with Miami Dolphins Rookie RB Freddie Russell

Chris Yandek

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Interview with Miami Dolphins Rookie RB Freddie Russell

Chris Yandek had the opportunity to interview Miami Dolphins rookie running back Freddie Russell in an interview about his first year in the NFL, making the change from college to pro, his thoughts on head coach Dave Wannstedt, learning from the offensive coaches, NFL spring mini camp, his time at the University of Iowa, thoughts on being a Big Ten All American, the Big Ten conference itself, and a few other NFL and college topics.

You can read and listen to the interview at www.thesportsinterview.com

Wish he would have dug deeper for details, but I do like the kids mind set. He is definately one of the kids I cant wait to see play. Some of these guys just have that something about them and he seems to be one from the reports I have read. Curious to see how it transends once camp starts...hoping for another Donte Hall.

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback and checking out the interview. A really nice rookie who seems to have it together.

Chris,
Thanks for the interview and posting it here. This is one of those kids that folks are excited to see and learn more about. I agree that he seems to have it together at a young age. If you can, hit him up again during camp/pre-season after he gets more reps. SOunds like he may really have a shot with KR/PR duties.

Thoughts

There is only so much you can ask a rookie. I might try back in the middle of the year. The Dolphins have been great to me through the interview with him and Mare. I will hit up another interview in the next month or so.

Maybe you should keep your "thoughts" to yourself. :D

it seems as if i need to smoke some of your stuff instead of mine...

Okay.....I am not drunk...yet.....I don't smoke weed.......I don't get the first post. I am baffled.

Chris Yandek said:
There is only so much you can ask a rookie. I might try back in the middle of the year. The Dolphins have been great to me through the interview with him and Mare. I will hit up another interview in the next month or so.

I nominate this as "Bizarre post of the year."

It is as good as that post by I think (Blitz) where he says that he has had a scary vision of waking up in the morning to see Tim Bowens and Larry Chester naked at the foot of his bed.

Are you listening Muck?

Get to work digging up the Bizarre posts of the year.... :tongue:

heh....Maybe that's what Bowens and Chester said to him when blitz woke up

"There is only so much you can ask a rookie. I might try back in the middle of the year. The Dolphins have been great to me through the interview with him and Mare. I will hit up another interview in the next month or so."

Scary stuff.

Back
Top Bottom