MERGED: Is Ricky Bi-Polar? I vote YES. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Is Ricky Bi-Polar? I vote YES.

...I grew up with a severely bipolar parent.

It was some of the worst baggage a child could be handed.

If this is the case with Ricky, then god bless him, as his life is a living hell.

ohall said:
The point is something ain't right with Ricky right now, and it's not a stretch to think he is off his meds

Ricky's spokesman, Dan LeBatard, confirmed that Ricky has not taken his Paxil for some time.

ohall said:
The point is something ain't right with Ricky right now, and it's not a stretch to think he is off his meds, and the reason he's off his meds is because as he said himself, he is now cured. This is also why he's using POT so much. So many bipolar and other wise mentally ill ppl use drugs is because it slows down their receptors in their brains and it makes them feel better, and they want badly what makes them feel better. They want it so badly they will do irrational and unsafe things to get those illegal drugs. Some ppl will even sell their bodies, their children to get what they think makes them feel better.

Anyone who is not sitting down with Ricky in a controlled environment is obviously guessing, but there are educated guesses and their uneducated guesses. I'll go with my 9-years of experience on this, because I trust myself when it comes to this subject.

Oliver...
hey oliver --

thats all i was trying to say, my man! as the last post says from DavinTX, I too, see this for what it could be... and everything you stated about when one gives up their paxil and almost sells themselves for the pot -- ive never seen or read anything against it.

i never claimed to be a psychologist or ceritified. but like anyone studying anything, i read extensively on this subject and have been dealing with it personally for many years....

it could be thats not what it is at all, i think i said that, but i still vote 85% yes. :goof:

m

Back
Top Bottom