[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out

It just gets me mad because at school i get enough crap about the dolphins and jason taylor going

You must be too busy with your Captain Lou vids and baby lotion, to not see that JT is very near to being done.

His skills are deminishing there is no doubt it. However, 90% of JT is still better than 90% of the league. If he wants to go, let him while he still has value.

Actually you can access it in the left hand corner now. Just click the NEW THREAD icon.

Actually you can access it in the left hand corner now. Just click the NEW THREAD icon.

I think we should get to have a random dolphins **** thread. You know, just a bunch of different stuff like this thread. Good times, good laughs, a few serious points here and there but, nobody going ape **** because someone points out a flaw in a players game that certain people worship. The only player IMHO that should be untouchable to any criticism at all around this place is Marino. Everyone else is fair game.

Problem is if someone starts a good one(like slipperysoaps) it winds up in spam or closed or its suggested to take that **** to the lounge. Well the lounge seems to be for non-football stuff really. I like the idea of having a completely random thread not only on the main board for all phins, but one in General NFL too.

Personally I would rather have a relaxing, humorous, and sometimes serious discussion about football than any other stuff. I think its great. And all of these main board threads you just can make a joke because everyone is trying to be serious, and if you make a point that people strongly disagree with too many heated arguments start. We need threads like this one IMHO.

And btw I was completely serious about that JT stuff in my last post while at the same time having a laugh about it. Im totally over JT. **** him. He made some great plays and memorable moments for us, but in the grand scheme we never really did anything special since he has been with us. How many playoff games have we won with him? How many division titles?

Yea he's probably still one of the best 5 defensive players in the league, but **** him. He's gone hollywood on us. I hate that ****. Doing commercials or something is one thing, but this stupid show, plus you know he wants to be an actor just dosent sit well with me. But, thats just me. Im all about football. I could talk football 24/7 and have almost all of my serious and or humorous discussions be football related.

yea we should i mean dolphins had the great years and all we are focusing on talkin bout right now is the bad times

LMAO. That would be one heck of a thread. BTW I also mean everything I post but try to throw a little humor around (especially when people start getting too into it) or a :lol: every now and then. If you start joking with someone you think is starting to get a little heated it makes the thread more enjoyable and keeps people from picking up warnings and such. Thats the way I try to do it anyway.

you know if taylor really wants out then trade him, but he would be sorry if the phins make the super bowl before the team he gets traded to, strange things happen in this league every year, look at the rams

yea we should i mean dolphins had the great years and all we are focusing on talkin bout right now is the bad times
People like me are catepillars. When the offseason starts we crawl into our cacoons and think about how it sucks to be caged up. Then when the season gets closer we emerge from our cacoon as a big badass optimistic DolFAns again and breed optimisim back into our Finheaven.:woot:

LMAO. That would be one heck of a thread. BTW I also mean everything I post but try to throw a little humor around (especially when people start getting too into it) or a :lol: every now and then. If you start joking with someone you think is starting to get a little heated it makes the thread more enjoyable and keeps people from picking up warnings and such. Thats the way I try to do it anyway.

:lol:

Is that a pic of ted nugent???

If so, i'd just like to say he is a ear killer...............Thank you.

His music is ok but seeing/hearing him live is something your ears will never forget.

Before his show he picks a spot on stage where he gets the most feedback.Then he puts an "X" there with taps, then at some point in his show he go's over there hits the highest note on his guitar and yells at the same time like something thats getting their feet cut off.Then you walk around with a buzzz in your ears for a few days thinking......" If i ever see that Mofo "

I like some of his music, but the only good part for me, seeeing him live was, he was opening for Kiss.So if you go and see him please wear ear plugs.

Hey ...............look at this more http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2004-07-29-williams-drugtest_x.htm

So it's over i am right....................woot!!!

Ricky says "I didn't quit football because I failed a drug test," he said. "I failed a drug test because I was ready to quit football."
"I didn't quit football because I failed a drug test," he said. "I failed a drug test because I was ready to quit football."
Yeah, that's some pretty good spin he gave there. Best case scenerio, the guy is just an idiot and his priorities are way out of whack. Worst case scenerio, he's an idiot with his priorities way out of whack.

You posted a link that confirmed NJ's argument and it also states that he stopped taking his legal meds so he could go smoke pot like a little high school kid. Ricky is completely unreliable and sooner or later he'll let this team down again IMO. It's just a matter of time with this guy, he has a social anxiety disorder that makes it very uncomfortable for him to be in a public forum, and yet he does stupid things that attract even more media attention. It's almost like a game of Russian roulette.

Back
Top Bottom