Merged: Jenkins Out For The Year! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jenkins Out For The Year!

Will it be to cruel to send him a real live Wildcat so he can have a pet to play with while he rehabilitates in his home for the rest of the season?
I like Jenkins, he was the only one after the game to have a honest comment......he said, they gave a us shut up beating.....lol

That D isn't the same without him. The wheels are starting to fall off for the jests.

Wow, this definitely changes things. Sweeping the Jets would definitely make my year!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!

Kris Jenkins-DL- Jets Oct. 19 - 1:12 pm et

NFL Network's Michael Lombardi reports that Jets NT Kris Jenkins is done for the year with a left knee injury.
Source: NFL.com

Confirmed now.

sucks for the jets.. but to be honest.. i don't care if they're all healthy or not. I want to beat them at their best... I want to beat them when they're down

That really hurts them. Jenkins is the lifeblood of their defense. He went down last year and they choked.

Guess we can expect the Jets to steal our NT prospect in the draft. Assuming they still have any draft picks left come April.

The Jets game will not be a gimmie just because Jenkins is out. We will be playing at the meadowlands and they still have our game fresh on their mind....

Despite, we will still win the game.

Who can Mangini send them for a 2011 7th rounder?

I heard Shaun Rogers wanted out of CLE for awhile now. I think a 2010 6th rounder and 2011 7th (with the possibility for that pick to become a 6th rounder IF Rogers promises not to out-eat Rex Ryan at the buffet) sounds about right for the Mangini-to-the-Jets discount. ;)

So what is the reported injury? An ACL? Jenkins is a pretty big guy that puts a lot of pressure on his legs and he's in his 30's. I don't think he will be ready for next season either. This could be a career ending injury.

Jenkins Torn ACL - Out For Season

Just heard it on ESPN. Jets lose Jenkins for the season.

The Jets game will not be a gimmie just because Jenkins is out. We will be playing at the meadowlands and they still have our game fresh on their mind....

Despite, we will still win the game.

Exactly. They are going to fight like wounded animals when they play us. They may lose the rest of their games, but our game is going to be a dogfight with them.

Back
Top Bottom