Merged: Jerseys (off-topic... Maybe) / David Boston Jerseys ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jerseys (off-topic... Maybe) / David Boston Jerseys ?

ZackDolphins

footballbeast.com
Reaction score
Jerseys (off-topic... Maybe)

I want to know where to buy some Dolphins jerseys.
I allready have 7 but I need to find these.

Orange Boston
Orange McMichal
Orange Bownes (sp) He looks like a pumpkin with it! LOL
Home McMichal
Away McMichal
Home Seua (sp)
Throwback Thomas
Throwback Chambers
Throwback Williams

If you can tell me it would be greatly apprechated.

Well it's Bowens, Seau, and McMicheal..

My Jerseys are Ricky Williams teal
and.......

THROWBACK JAMAR FLETCHER!

Try the custom ones from the pro shop or eastbay or something.

All im sporting is a aqua Madison, white Marino, and NAVY BLUE Williams.

You need to work on your spelling a bit too.;)

The Pro shop in Davie at the training facility has the McMichael an the Seau available. We ship. Plus the web site has them in stock.

David Boston Jerseys

Ok I saw they released the Boston jerseys. But the problem for me is, they only come in medium or higher. Medium is huge for me. Im 16 yrs old and like 130 Lbs.... Does anyone know of a place where I can get dolphins replica jerseys in a little smaller size? thanks in advance

Im 16 years old too, and im like 130 pounds also. I just got a Chambers jersey, which is an XL, and it fits fine for me and im only 5'8. And I wouldnt buy a Boston jersey now.. He could end up buying the #89 way from Perry

I have a

Thomas(Teal)
Thomas(Orange)
Taylor(White)
Madison(Teal)
Chambers (Teal)
Marino(Teal)
Williams(White)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh really? But arent they long? I think i might order an aqua Boston... and possibly an aqua chambers or randy mc... i dont own any dolphins jerseys i rarely wear dolphins jerseys.. i have an oldd marino one from when i was little and i bought a couch jersey when he got drafted and a moss jersey in 1999 as well hah.. but anyway i think ill order a boston off one of the sites.. i live in Nj whenever i see dolphins jerseys, which is like never, they are of jason taylor and ricky .. id love to get an OGUN jersey if he re-signs..

ok thanks for the info

Can never have too many Fins jerseys

If Feely Blossoms IM definatley getting his jersy

Oh i just re-read it and saw what you wrote about boston might buying the 89 from perry.. But.. does perry even still have 80?

maybe ill just buy chambers or surtain..

so many of my favorite players.. so expensive :lol:

i dont think id buy a feeley jersey.. if hes very good yeh but i have so many eagles fans in my school.. its like the majority of fans are
1. giants
2. eagles
3. jets
4. cowboys
5. 49ers

i argue with so many kids in my classes lol i have a pats fan in my 1st period class .. 3 cowboys and 2 eagles fans in my 2nd and giants n 49ers fans the rest of the day.. also i have no other fins fans to back me up so im on my own.. its ok though.. after reading this message board and playing a lot of madden etc i know a lot about football .. more than they know about their own favorite teams hah...

but yeh id prob get something said to me if i wore a feeley jersey.. not that it matters hah.. im also worried.. i buy a chambers or mcmichael jersey and they dont get resigned next yr.. hah oh well

Tommy5988 said:
Oh really? But arent they long? I think i might order an aqua Boston... and possibly an aqua chambers or randy mc... i dont own any dolphins jerseys i rarely wear dolphins jerseys.. i have an oldd marino one from when i was little and i bought a couch jersey when he got drafted and a moss jersey in 1999 as well hah.. but anyway i think ill order a boston off one of the sites.. i live in Nj whenever i see dolphins jerseys, which is like never, they are of jason taylor and ricky .. id love to get an OGUN jersey if he re-signs..

ok thanks for the info

I live in South Jersey. Im either going to geta Feeley, Taylor, or aSurtain jersey for my BD

CC - I'm 17, 6'4 bout 170lbs, fairly well built (bit on the snoop minnis side but bulking up) and an XL swamps me.

I think that we all agree that the one Jersey that's a must, for any dolphin fan right now, is a good white Zach Thomas Jersey. It seems that he dosent get enough credit I also have a (.....eh..cough) aqua #9. Well.... my next Jersey will be a R.Williams, the one with Aqua on the back, and white on front, with aqua shoulders and sleeves. Its super fly... um yeah.

spazzo.

Back
Top Bottom