MERGED: June 1st cuts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: June 1st cuts

pdonavant

Scout Team
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we are planning any June 1st cuts

Does anyone know if we are planning to cut anyone with significance?

Just heard we will for sure have one June 1st cut. He is not a starter but a backup, but you have probably heard of him any way. He was a 3rd string for Philly last year. I forget his name but it is something like J.A. Freeder

NCFINFAN38 said:
Just heard we will for sure have one June 1st cut. He is not a starter but a backup, but you have probably heard of him any way. He was a 3rd string for Philly last year. I forget his name but it is something like J.A. Freeder

uh....huh? :confused:

NCFINFAN38 said:

Fiedler or Feeley??? :D :D :D :D

I heard this girl down the street say if her man does not come home from the party May 31,then she is gonna cut him!

fantasticfins said:
Lol. What part of NC u from?Im in Asheville

I live in Mooresville (race city) I work in Charlotte. In case you don't know Mooresville is about half way between Charlotte and Statesville. I had to go to Asheville every week for about 12 years until two months ago. I worked with aquatics with pet stores and went out there on Wednesdays. I would come in on I-26 from SC climbing up Saluda, and leave on I-40 east, going down Black Mtn. You guys really have some beautiful country over there.
I really miss going to Pet Luv in the Asheville mall. I had some good friends over there. Pet Supplies Plus over on Hendersonville RD had some really good people also. Peace out

how about everyone and we start from scratch haha

"Does anyone know if we are planning any June 1st cuts?"

Rick: "DOH~!, I knew there was something I was supposed to do this weekend!"

Back
Top Bottom