Dudeman

Coolness
Reaction score
LaMont to Raiders 5 year deal

per ESPN...

5 year 27.5 mil deal with 7 mil bonus

THANK GOD we did not sign this guy for that type of money

Jordan-Raiders agree to 5 years

ESPN news reported. Thank god I didn't want him. also Moss showed at the press conference in a limo with 7 cops wearing #18 jersey. He said he is "comitted to excellence" and he also wants to just win baby. Go figure.

As much as I like Jordan I'm glad we didn't pay that for him.

He's not worth that yet.

They didn't say. He just agreed in principle to 5 years. I guess Norv said to hell with defense. Just score baby

Dudeman said:
i made a thread in the general nfl section a while ago

5 year 27.5 mil with 7 mil bonus
thanks for the info, one more question, did the raiders back load it like they do all of their contracts???

ercin13 said:
ESPN news reported. Thank god I didn't want him. also Moss showed at the press conference in a limo with 7 cops wearing #18 jersey. He said he is "comitted to excellence" and he also wants to just win baby. Go figure.

:cry:

It's a big lose for us!

jnewmant said:
thanks for the info, one more question, did the raiders back load it like they do all of their contracts???

he get 17 mil in guaranteed money over the first 3 years, so I guess they'll probably cut him when he's 30

Dudeman said:
he get 17 mil in guaranteed money over the first 3 years, so I guess they'll probably cut him when he's 30
yeah i wouldn't doubt the raiders only like guys that are 20-25 or 35-40 he'll probably get cut and hopefully when he does we don't see all these lamont jordan threads again

DonShula84 said:
Raiders will be like the Chiefs. Score 35 points but give up 42 and lose.

So who will win between them and the chiefs since they play twice?

We're drafting a running back, now the fun will be arguing over which one he should draft!

Back
Top Bottom