Merged: Larry Johnson??/Lets talk a trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Larry Johnson??/Lets talk a trade

PhinSoldia

Miami Dolphin Columnist in the Making
Reaction score
Larry Johnson??

Any guys have any idea on what its gonna take to pry him away from KC, and is this kid any good? after all he is a first round pick. I' mean really how much PT is he gonna get with Priest Ripping it up in out there.

The Bonfire for Williams :34 jerseys in Nassau Bahamas has been announced !!!!:fire: :fire: :fire:

The burning of all #34 memorabilia in NJ will take place today at 3:00 pm EST, thankyou

Larry Johnson was overrated his senior year, and has done absolutely squat when even given some carrries. He would be a horrible decision to bet our hopes on. We have more a chance with Travis.

There is no doubt Travis is a performer, it's just can he do it on a perminent basis.

ChambOfCommerce said:
Larry Johnson was overrated his senior year, and has done absolutely squat when even given some carrries. He would be a horrible decision to bet our hopes on. We have more a chance with Travis.

There is no doubt Travis is a performer, it's just can he do it on a perminent basis.

As a Penn State season ticket holder, Larry Johnson was not overrated. He is an outstanding player with incredible vision, an extremely patient runner. He had an amazing year, over 2000 yards, but would have been even better if Paterno hadn't taken him out early in the second half of games. Obviously LJ has not done much in the NFL because he's playing behind touchdown machine Priest Holmes. Even when he did play, he averaged 4.2 yards a carry (Holmes had 4.3 yds) and a nice touchdown run.

Larry Johnson in a Miami uniform would not upset me at all.

ChambOfCommerce said:

Umm

The guy averaged 4.3 yards a carry and had a TD in the only game he had a signifigant amount of time in (a route against the Bears)

There was a preseason game where he rushed 12 times for 77 yards.

But of course he has had a lot of chances behind a player who had more touchdowns last year than any in the history of the game.

Me thinks you don't know what you are talking about.

Lets talk a trade

Chiefs fan here.......don't want to kick guy(s) and girl(s) when they are down, so I come in peace!!
How about a trade?
We will give you rb Larry Johnson (last years 1st round pick) and a number 3 pick from next year for 0-gun. sounds fair? Deal?

Al13 said:
i hope he has a new number....i want ogun in a dolphin jersey
You can have a Chiefs Ogun jersey if you like.

I am a Penn State fan and watched Larry Johnson almost every week his senior season. He was a machine; patient, hit the holes, good vision. I don't know how he'd do for us, but he'd be worth a shot if the price was right.

FiN.in.RI said:
Any truth to this actually being discussed let alone happening?

Nothing official...it just fits...a team in need of a quality back...another team in need for defensive help.

Back
Top Bottom