Merged: Lendale White | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Lendale White

unifiedtheory said:
"A Packers source told The New York Post that the club is enamored with USC RB LenDale White and that he would not make it past G.B., which has the fifth pick in the draft."

Take it for what it's worth.

Not trying to kill the messenger... but that would be ret@rded...

DeAngello Williams will be the best RB in the draft...

IF White declares, his draft position will depend heavily on his combine, IMHO.
He's a great runner. If he puts up an impressive 40 time, I think he will sky rocket.

finswin56 said:
IF White declares, his draft position will depend heavily on his combine, IMHO.
He's a great runner. If he puts up an impressive 40 time, I think he will sky rocket.

woow minnesota might be in for a surprise

I also think its odd that the paper involved claims that the Pack are after a player, despite not having a head coach.

Boomer said:
I also think its odd that the paper involved claims that the Pack are after a player, despite not having a head coach.

dont they still have a GM?

It's not that odd. Heck, Seattle managed to get a bunch of personnel moves done while they were missing a GM.

Apparently the Packers are really high on him.
He reminds me of Jerome Bettis in a way, but he also hits the hole very fast as most people would have seen against Texas near the goal line and other numerous times.
I don't see him getting out of the first round. If he REALLY drops then he will go to the Steelers but I would think that he would be gone by then.

umpalu said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2287645

where does everyone see him going? I am guessing not lower than the second round and maybe the first. Depending on the combine and such. I see him as a tough one to figure until that point.

The Packers and Steelers are interested in him. If Green Bay doesn't take him, the Steelers will. He will go in the first round.

Im going to get hung for this post....

I really really like Lendale White. I hope he has a good combine. I see him as the type of back who might jump up on draft day. Because of his size and his running style, I think he actually MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT translate to the NFL better than Reggie Bush..... I wouldnt be suprised after both their 1st years in the NFL if White was more productive. Now Im not calling Bush a bust or anything, but I think White, because of his size and running style, might be more productive in the NFL. We usually dont see a back thats Reggie Bush's size with his running style succeed in the NFL that often so you never know. I think Bush is either going to be excellent or horrible. I dont think he will be in the middle. Either he will succeed, and if he succeeds, he will be incredible, or else he wont be able to dance and break those long runs in the NFL. I dont think there is any middle ground with Bush. I think there is a lot more middle ground with Lendale and because of his size, I think it will help him a lot.

Canadi-Phin said:
Lendale White is going in the first and higher than I think anyone has predicted to this point.

He may even have a more productive overall career than Reggie Bush after all is said and done...I just don't think that R. Bush will be able to handle the NFL pounding long-term where as White will be doing the pounding.

Philter25 said:
Im going to get hung for this post....

I really really like Lendale White. I hope he has a good combine. I see him as the type of back who might jump up on draft day. Because of his size and his running style, I think he actually MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT translate to the NFL better than Reggie Bush..... I wouldnt be suprised after both their 1st years in the NFL if White was more productive. Now Im not calling Bush a bust or anything, but I think White, because of his size and running style, might be more productive in the NFL. We usually dont see a back thats Reggie Bush's size with his running style succeed in the NFL that often so you never know. I think Bush is either going to be excellent or horrible. I dont think he will be in the middle. Either he will succeed, and if he succeeds, he will be incredible, or else he wont be able to dance and break those long runs in the NFL. I dont think there is any middle ground with Bush. I think there is a lot more middle ground with Lendale and because of his size, I think it will help him a lot.

I think he WILL WILL WILL be a better back than reggie bush

Back
Top Bottom